- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp . Kosher
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 c . canola oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, , chopped
- In a blender or food processor, combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and sugar. Blend until well combined.
- With the food processor running, add in a slow stream of oil.
- Pulse in the cilantro. You want the cilantro to be well blended, but still be able to see plenty of flecks.
- Store in the fridge. Shake or stir well before serving.
Recipe from Our Best Bites
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 168Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.