Lemon Vinaigrette – a super easy homemade dressing that is a little tart, and perfect for salads or pasta.
There is just something about a homemade salad dressing that is so much better than the bottled stuff from the store. I am always partial to a vinaigrette dressing, and sometimes the ones at the store are so watery you don’t get much flavor.
Well not with this one! Tons of garlic, and lemon make this tart, fresh, and so tasty!
What In Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Lemon Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Dried Thyme
It looks like a lot of ingredients, but they are ones you probably have in your cupboard already, so don’t worry! Plus it really is just a dump and go recipe, so super simple!
How To Make Lemon Vinaigrette
- I like to use a mason jar that has a tight fitting lid, but anything that you can put a lid on and it seals works great. Just dump all the ingredients into the jar and put the lid on.
- Shake, shake, shake! Really, just shake for about a minute for the ingredients to really combine and for the dressing to come together.
Really, that is it. Homemade dressings don’t get much easier to make. Just 5 minutes and you are done.
How To Use Lemon Vinaigrette
- It is great for a Simple Tossed Salad. Or add protein and make it an entire meal.
- This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad would be delicious with this dressing. Or you can use coucous and whatever your favorite veggies are.
- Pasta salads are great to have on hand for lunches or to take to a pot luck. This Mediterranean Pasta Salad would go really well with this vinaigrette.
- Adding a little dressing to roasted veggies gives them a ton of flavor. Just a little bit on Air Fryer Asparagus would be delicious.
There are so many ways to use homemade dressings and they are always so much better than any bottled kind you can buy at the store! It will having you eating salad more often, which can only be a good thing!
More Tasty Salad Recipes
- Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Greek Dressing
- Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Cafe Rio Dressing
- Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Chia Seed Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Combine all the ingredients in a mason jar or plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well for 30 seconds. Serve.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.
If the dressing gets solid in the fridge, just let it come to room temperature, and shake before serving.
Serving Size10 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 106Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 247mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 0g