Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad – an easy pasta salad full of olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, parsley, and feta cheese. Topped with a light vinaigrette dressing for a cool and delicious dish.
This post is sponsored by Star Fine Foods. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
We have been over this before, but I love pasta salad. I eat it for lunch, dinner, as a side dish; pretty much any time. Taco pasta salad as been my obsession this summer. Which is strange for me, because I don’t usually love creamy salads. But anything with Mexican flavors gets me!
This Mediterranean pasta salad is right up my alley. A light vinaigrette dressing, pasta, and a few mix-ins. Perfect for when you are grilling out and need a side dish. Or are going on a picnic and need something to take with you. Or just want lunch. Really, any time is the right time for pasta salad.
You really only need a handful of ingredients to make this pasta salad. And thanks to Star Fine Foods, I had everything I needed. My husband and I love artichoke hearts. And the Cara Mia marinated artichoke hearts are a staple in our house. Seriously, can’t get enough of them, and add them to absolutely anything I can. Including a grilled artichoke pizza!
So we have artichoke hearts, green olives, grape tomatoes, some chopped parsley and feta cheese. Pretty simple ingredients, but so much great flavor in them. Just toss together with the dressing and you are done. So easy!
I shared this Mediterranean pasta salad with my neighbors because I knew they had a house full of people, and none of them really love cooking. The bowl came back empty just a couple hours later.
So this summer when you are getting together with friends and family, or just making dinner for the people you love love. Make this Mediterranean Pasta Salad and really show them you care.
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup STAR pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 jar CARA MIA marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz Feta crumbles
- 1/2 cup STAR Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbls STAR Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing, until well blended and smooth. Or place in a jar and shake well.
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked pasta, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, parsley, and feta. Pour dressing mixture over salad and mix to combine.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 375Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 25mgSodium 503mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 9g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.