Flourless Nutella Cake – A rich and fudgy flourless chocolate cake full of Nutella! Top with raspberries for hazelnuts for a decadent dessert.
Nutella has to be one of my favorite things. Nutella No Bake Bars are on constant rotation in the summer at my house. We put it on English Muffins for breakfast, and will make just about any excuse to eat it.
4 Ingredient Nutella Brownie Cups are so easy to make it is almost dangerous. So at least this Flourless Nutella Cake takes just a little bit more work, or I would want to make it ever day! I love flourless chocolate cake. I first had it on my honeymoon, and it quickly became one of my all time favorite things.
Fudgy Nutella Brownies
Peanut Butter Nutella Swirled Fudge by Wine & Glue
Nutella Cherry Hand Pies by Wonky Wonderful
- 6 whole eggs separated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 cups Nutella
- 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbls butter
- 1 pint raspberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9 inch springform pan by spraying with non-stick spray and lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg whites and salt until it forms stiff peaks.
- Beat Nutella and softened butter in a different bowl until it combines. Add egg yolks, almond flour and mix until combined. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Gently fold in the beaten egg whites.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan. Bake for bout 45 minutes. When the cake is done, you will see that the cake will separate from the pan.
- Remove from oven and unmold. Let cool
- Mix the heavy cream, chocolate and butter in a pan on the stove top. Heat over medium heat,until the chocolate melts.
- Spread/pour the thickened chocolate mixture over the cake.
- Top with raspberries. Let the chocolate set before serving.
Recipe adapted from Ikle's Kitchen
Amount Per ServingCalories 615 Total Fat 43g Saturated Fat 29g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 153mg Sodium 210mg Carbohydrates 52g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 7g Sugar 42g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 10g