Nutella No Bake Bars – turn a classic no bake cookies into a quick and easy bar with lots of creamy Nutella.
You may recognize these Nutella no bake bars. They have been on the blog for 4 years now. I am just giving them a little face lift. They are relatively popular despite the photos that were with them. I am hoping now, you will want to make them even more! They are even easier than regular no bake cookies, and they are perfect to have in your freezer for when a craving strikes!
It is no secret that I like Nutella. I made my own, turned it into cupcakes, made ice cream…I love the stuff! I have been thinking about making no bake cookies with Nutella for awhile. But then I ran out of the homemade stuff. Now that school is starting though, I need to have cookies in the freezer for my son to take in his lunch. Well, I don’t have to, but I like to put a little treat in his lunch for him. No bake cookies are one of his favorite, the freeze well, and come together in about 10 minutes. So they are a win all around in my book. And if there could be anything easier than a no bake cookie, it would be a no bake bar.
To make these Nutella no bake bars I just took my recipe for No Bake Cookies, and substituted some Nutella. I was lazy, and in a hurry, so I just poured the batter into a pan to make bars. You could make them like normal cookies as well. The bars were just so easy! I took them on a picnic we had with friends the other day and they were a huge hit. From age 2 up to the adults they were loved! What isn’t to love?
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk to a full boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in Nutella, vanilla, and oatmeal.
- Pour mixture into a lined 8x8 inch pan, or drop by the spoonful onto a lined cookie sheet. Put in fridge to harden.
- I think they are best eaten cold, so I always keep mine in the fridge. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 16mgSodium 54mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 1gSugar 29gProtein 2g
Want even more Nutella?