Strawberry Cream Squares – light and creamy layers with fresh strawberries and a graham cracker crust. Easy and delicious no bake dessert!
I love no bake desserts. Seriously, in the summer especially they are the only thing I make. Lemon Lasagna Dessert? Yep, on repeat when I need to go to parties all summer long.
Or maybe No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. You get the flavor of cheesecake, but you don’t have to have the oven on for hours. Can’t beat that when it is hot out. And as soon as strawberries start showing up in stores, all I can think about is Strawberry Ice Box Cake. Just something about strawberries and cream together. Strawberry desserts are always a favorite with my entire family.
Easy no bake desserts are kind of my specialty, so today I am sharing one that is for all the strawberries and cream lovers out there. These cream squares have a graham cracker crust topped with a sweetened cream cheese layer. Then a layer of vanilla pudding and then whipped cream. Layer after layer of creamy deliciousness!
Fresh strawberries are folded into the layers, so you get a burst of slightly tart berries in each bite. Strawberry desserts are definitely a favorite in this house. Strawberry Crumb Bars are made every summer as soon as local fresh strawberries are available.
I first made this dessert years ago. My husband found it online, and immediately asked that I make it. He is not a chocolate person, more of a Key Lime Pie kind of guy. So strawberry desserts are definitely his thing. I made this with fresh strawberries, but you could easily do frozen. You could even change up the fruit to whatever your favorite is; blueberries, raspberries, bananas etc.
The layers remind me of dream bars. This Circus Animal Cookie Dream Bar is one my husband loves. I made it for him once, and he has been asking for it like crazy since. There is just something about layers of creamy goodness with a cookie crust!
No bake desserts are a life saver when it is hot out, but they are also great when you are short on time or just want something tasty to eat. So pick up some strawberries from the store and add this Strawberry Cream Squares recipe to your must make list. It will definitely impress next time you have guests over!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 8 graham cracker sheets, , crushed
- 3 Tbls butter, , melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, , diced
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 (3.4 oz) vanilla flavored instant pudding (I used sugar free)
- 1 3/4 cup cold milk, (I used skim milk)
- Mix the crushed graham crackers and the butter together. Press (reserve 1 Tbls of crumbs) into the bottom of an 8 in square baking pan. Place the refrigerator to harden while you prepare the filling.
- Mix the cream cheese and sugar together until well combined. Fold in the strawberries. Spread evenly on top of the graham cracker layer.
- Combine the milk and the pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Remove and spread with layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle reserved graham cracker crumbs over the top. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to completely set.
Adapted from Kraft
Amount Per ServingCalories 219 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 26mg Sodium 194mg Carbohydrates 29g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 14g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g