Nutella Swirl Blondies – Quick and easy blondies made in one bowl with a swirl of Nutella. All that buttery and brown sugar taste you love with an extra touch of chocolate.
Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Strawberry Lemon Meringue Bars by Foodness Gracious
Chocolate Brownie Magic Bars by Back for Seconds
Chocolate Caramel Peanut Bars by Garnish with Lemon
- 1/2 cup butter, meltedq
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3 Tbls Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 8×8 pan.
- Blend the butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt, mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of Nutella across the top of the batter. Use a knife to swirl the Nutella throughout the pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until it is set, and slightly browned. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 36mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.