Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger – get ready for summer with easy homemade hamburgers topped with bacon, cheese, and a spicy ranch sauce!
This post has been sponsored by Dairy Farmers of America. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Homemade hamburgers are a staple all summer long. You get to cook outside, not heat up the house, and they just scream summer. I purchased Cache Valley® Pepper Jack Cheese and Cache Valley® Sharp Cheddar at my local Safeway to make these burgers quick and easy!
Summer is busy, even if it doesn’t seem like it should be. The kids are home from school, schedules aren’t as rigid, and the days just seem longer. But somehow, it is always a busy and crazy time of year. So, I am all about easy recipes that can get dinner on the table fast without having to shop at multiple different stores to pick up random ingredients.
These hamburger patties are perfectly tender and juicy, just like you want a good burger to be. The best cheese for burgers has to be Cache Valley cheese. It is a special cheese from a special place. It is also a good source of protein and calcium, which is great for your growing family.
The cheese melts perfectly on your burger and has great flavor. The Cache Valley® Pepper Jack Cheese is creamy and has that zesty flavor that you want. Cache Valley® Cheddar is tangy and perfect for summer grilling. You can pair them together in this spicy bacon cheeseburger for a creamy, tangy, zesty and spicy bite of goodness!
You can find Cache Valley® Cheese in the dairy aisle at your local Safeway. Make sure you download the Safeway App, too, so you can get your $1 off coupon now! Plus, you get all sorts of other coupons and deals, make your shopping list, and more. It helps make your shopping easy.
I can find all the ingredients I need for this recipe and pretty much anything else at Safeway. They sell all the brands that I know and trust. You can find the freshest produce for the lettuce and tomatoes on these bacon cheeseburgers, and you can even pick up fresh buns in the bakery.
How to Make Hamburgers
- You want to be careful not to over mix the meat when making burgers or they can be tough.
- I like to use grated onion in hamburger patties because it goes throughout the whole burger and help it stay super juicy.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Use your hands to bring everything together.
- Divide into 4 even patties and shape.
- Place a small dent in the center with your thumb. This will ensure that the patties don’t puff up and turn into balls when you grill them.
- Preheat your grill to about 400 degrees. Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side.
- Add the slices of cheese and let the burgers cook for a couple minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
Cache Valley® Creamery is a new brand to the Denver area. It is based in Utah, where it is named after the region it comes from. They are dedicated to communities and families, which makes me feel good about buying and supporting them.
You can look for Cache Valley® Whole Milk Mozzarella Shreds, too, which would be great for your pizza night!
More Summer Grilling Recipes
- Grilled Chicken Legs
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Best Turkey Burgers
- Chicken Skewers
- Grilled Chicken with Peach Barbecue Sauce
- Grilled Potato Packs
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Margarita Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbls chopped fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 slices Cache Valley® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices Cache Valley® Sharp Cheddar
- 4 Hamburger buns
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Mix until well blended. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- In a large bowl mix together ground beef, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper. Mix until just combined, be careful not to over mix.
- Divide ground beef into 4 equal portions. Shape into patties.
- Preheat grill on high to about 400 degrees. Place hamburger patties on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Top each patty with a slice of pepper jack and a slice of cheddar cheese. Cook for 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato and top with the sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 780Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 163mgSodium 1365mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 49g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!