Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin – a flavorful marinade with lemon juice and fresh herbs makes this pork tenderloin super moist and tender. Great on chicken and fish too!
We eat a lot of pork in this house. Lemon Garlic Pork Chops are one of my favorite easy dinners to make. Just add a salad or veggies and you are done. French Onion Pork Chops are another favorite. Pork is just such an easy and versatile protein. My husband would eat it over chicken any day of the week!
I personally love pork tenderloin. It is my go to for pork, because it is always so tender. It is great in the slow cooker for Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches too. Plus it is pretty darn lean, so if you are watching fat or calories, it is a great choice. This Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin is one of my favorites to make when it is too cold to grill!
This Herb Grilled Pork Tenderloin was on the first recipes I made on the blog. It was from a Taste of Home Healthy Cooking cookbook I got years ago. I am pretty sure it was the first time I ever grilled a whole pork tenderloin. It has been made quite a few times since in the summer. I like to serve it with BLT Pasta Salad and it is a great summer dinner.
The marinade for this pork is super easy to make. If you have fresh herbs use them, but dried work too. You can put this together in the morning and let the pork sit in the mixture all day. Then at dinner time you just have to grill the tenderloin. You could even make the marinade the night before and just add the pork in the morning before you head to work!
Want more Pork Recipes?
Balsamic Dijon Pork Chops from Barefeet in the Kitchen
Pork Sirloin Tip Roast in the Pressure Cooker by Pressure Cooking Today
One Pan Southwestern Pork Tenderloin by A Dash of Sanity
Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Asian Noodle Bowls with Pork
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 Tbls lemon juice
- 3 Tbls reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbls honey
- 1 Tbls canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp minced fresh sage (1 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbls fresh thyme (1 tsp dried)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- Combine everything but the meat together. Mix well. Pour 3/4 cup of the marinade into a ziploc bag, add the pork. Squish around so all the pork is covered.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Cover and save the remaining marinade to baste the meat while grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Coat the grill rack with oil. Place pork on grill and cook for 25-35 minutes, until a thermometer reads 145 degrees, basting with the reserved marinade.
- Remove from the grill and cover for 5 minutes to let rest. Thinly slice to serve
Recipe from Taste of Home
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 131 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 16mg Sodium 440mg Carbohydrates 16g Fiber 0g Sugar 14g Protein 7g