Instant Pot Pulled Pork – the most tender and delicious pulled pork. This easy pulled pork recipe comes together in the Instant Pot and gets dinner on the table in no time!
We love anything with pork. If you have been around here for long, this probably isn’t news to you. I mean Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin is pretty much a staple in our house. One of my other favorite things recently? Instant Pot recipes!
I love playing with my Instant Pot and coming up with new recipes to make in it. This is the BEST pulled pork recipe that I have tried. The pork is so darn tender and it comes out perfectly every time. You can also make Pork Tacos in the IP for another great dinner idea.
This Instant Pot pulled pork uses a pork shoulder that has been cut into chunks. It cooks for about 90 minutes and you have the most tender fall apart pork there is. You barely even need forks to shred the meat, it just falls apart and is so tender and perfect.
You can served this pulled pork with barbecue sauce, serve on buns to make sandwiches, use for quesadillas, top your salads, turn into tacos, or just eat it like it is. No matter what you do, this will quickly become your favorite! And if you want more instant pot recipes to try this Instant Pot Turkey looks like a must try.
How to Make Pulled Pork
- Cutting a pork shoulder into 3 inch chunks lets it cook faster and cook evenly. This way you won’t get parts that are over cooked and parts that are tender.
- Generously season the pork on all sides so you get flavoring in every bite.
- Use water or a little chicken broth in the bottom of the Instant Pot so their is enough moisture.
Can you freeze leftover pulled pork?
- Definitely, you can freeze it! Just place in an air tight container or even freezer safe bag and place in the freezer for 2-3 months. Make sure the pork is cool before you seal the container.
If you are looking for new Instant Pot Recipes to try, trust me this is a must! You will be snacking on the pulled pork as soon as you pull it out of the Instant Pot. So juicy and tender, it is going to make you rethink pork! And while you are at it, make sure you try Smothered Pork Chops, they are probably my all time favorite pork recipe.
Pork goes with just about anything, you can serve with The Best Potato Salad for one epic meal. You can use the leftovers in a million different ways too! Use it place of the chicken in these Chicken Tostadas to get dinner on the table in minutes.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 3-4 pound pork shoulder
- 1/4 cup Barbecue spice rub (any brand you like)
- 3/4 cup water or chicken broth
- Cut pork into big chunks, about 3 inch cubes.
- Generously season pork with spice rub.
- Add to the instant pot. Close the valve and manually set the time for 90 minutes. Once the time is up, let it naturally release for 10 minutes before opening the valve.
- Shred the meat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 542Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 166mgSodium 258mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 43g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.