Peach Cobbler Muffins – One of your favorite peach desserts made into a soft and tender muffin. A delicious crumb topping makes this one heck of a breakfast.
There is nothing like local fresh peaches. You can find peaches in the grocery store almost all the time, but the ones you get at the farmer’s market or a stand, are something completely different! I always tend to buy more than we can eat, so these peach muffins are a great use for them!
For these peach muffins you can use either fresh, frozen or even canned peaches. Just be sure to drain the juice if using canned. They are soft, tender and full of cinnamon for the perfect bite.
The best thing about these muffins are how there are peaches in every bite! This Peaches & Cream Coffee Cake is another must try if you love peaches.
Do I Need To Take The Skin Off The Peaches or Can I Leave It On?
When baking with peaches I always take the skin off. It isn’t completely necessary, but it adds a different texture to your muffins and other baked goods.
Can I Freeze These Muffins?
Yes, you absolutely can freeze these muffins. Just like pretty much every other muffin I make, I always store the leftovers in the freezer. Just let them cool completely and then store in an air tight container. They will stay in the freezer for 2-3 months. To thaw you can microwave for about 30 seconds or just leave them on the counter until they are room temperature.
How to Make Peach Muffins
- In one bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Once it is well mixed set it aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the melted butter, egg, vanilla, milk, and extra egg yolk. You want it to be nice and smooth.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Fold in your chopped peaches until they are just mixed throughout.
- Mix together the ingredients for the crumb topping with your fingers. You want to get the texture of coarse sand.
- Divide batter into a prepared muffin tin. You can use muffin liners or grease well.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping over the muffins and then bake. It will take about 18-20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool in the pan for about 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
These peach cobbler muffins will soon become a huge favorite in your house. I know we look forward to peach season all summer and this is one of our favorite things to make with them!
And if you have never done anything savory with peaches try turning into barbecue sauce! This Grilled Chicken with Peach Barbecue Sauce is a delicious sweet and savory dinner.
More Delicious Muffin Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Nutella Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Oatmeal Blender Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- French Toast Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup peaches, peeled and diced (fresh or frozen)
- 3 Tbsp butter, , cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin with liners or non-stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine butter, vanilla, egg, egg yolk and milk. Stir to combine.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, and fold together until just combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- Gently fold in the peaches.
- In a small bowl combine all of the crumb topping ingredients. Using your fingers mix until it is the texture of coarse sand, it could take a couple minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from Joy The Baker
Amount Per Serving Calories 254Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 59mgSodium 253mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 1gSugar 17gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!