Sugar Cookie Fudge – all the flavor of sugar cookies in a quick and easy fudge.
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and enjoyed a nice long weekend. We traveled to Wisconsin to spend the holiday with our family. It was nice to take a week off, enjoy time with family, and just relax. While we were there we took our 9 year old to see his first Wisconsin Badger game. They were playing for the Big Ten Western Division Title against Minnesota. It was a close game, but we ended up winning. The weather was as good as you could hope for during the end of November, so it was the perfect day. Now our 9 year old is set on going to school in Madison, so he can go to all of their games.
Now that we are into December, it is time to start holiday baking. Fudge is one of my favorite things during the holidays. Normally, I stick with classic chocolate fudge, but this year I am mixing it up! My husband and son love just about anything that is sugar cookie flavored, so I wanted to try to create something for them. Once I found the International Delight Sugar Cookie Creamer, I knew it would be easy. Joan had a cake batter fudge recipe that got me thinking about what I could do with a sugar cookie version.
Sugar Cookie Fudge comes together in less than 5 minutes. Sugar cookie mix and International Delight creamer gives it all the flavor you need. Then you can decorate with whatever sprinkles or decorations you want to match the holidays. You make the fudge in the microwave, so there is no candy thermometer or boiling sugar required. Perfect for cookie exchanges, holiday trays, or gifts for friends, neighbors or teachers.
- 2 cups sugar cookie mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sugar Cookie Creamer
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 in baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a large microwave safe bowl mix together sugar cookie mix and powder sugar.
- Cut butter into cubes and sprinkle over the top of the mixture. Add creamer, but do not stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove and mix together. Add white chocolate chips and vanilla. Mix until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan, and immediately top with sprinkles. Press down gently.
- Place in refrigerator until completely set.
- Cut into 1 inch squares to serve.
Amount Per ServingCalories 213Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 17mgSodium 105mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 0gSugar 22gProtein 1g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.