Pumpkin Caramel Monkey Bread Muffins – Monkey bread with a fall twist. A delicious pumpkin caramel sauce finishes it off perfectly!
I made these pumpkin caramel monkey bread muffins yesterday for my 6 year old, and he couldn’t stop saying how good they were. At first he wasn’t excited. He said he liked Cinnamon Roll Pancakes so much, why did I have to try something new? Then he tried them…..”Mommy, you are such a good cooker! How do you make so many things I love? Now I won’t be able to decide what I want?”
These come together quickly, so you can get that Turkey cooking. Why not wake up to wonderful pumpkin flavor, and have it all through the day! I used 1 tube of biscuits, and it made 8 giant muffins. You could easily double this recipe if you were feeding a crowd.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with the ones that you love!! See you again on Friday.
Want more muffins? Check out the 50 Muffins that have been shared here before, all in one place.
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Banana Muffins by Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Green Chile and Cheese Egg Muffins by Kayln’s Kitchen
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tub Pillsbury Grand Flaky Biscuits
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray, or use liners.
- Open tube of biscuits, and separate. Using a kitchen scissors cut each biscuit into quarters. In a zip lock bag mix together sugar and spices. Add 6 pieces of biscuit at a time into the sugar and shake to coat. Remove and place 4 pieces (3 if you want normal sized muffins), into each muffin tin.
- In a sauce pan melt butter, brown sugar and pumpkin together. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, while stirring. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce for later. Pour the rest of the sauce over the muffins.
- Bake for 15 minutes for large muffins (probably closer to 12 minutes for smaller muffins). Let cool for a couple minutes before removing from the pan. Drizzle with the reserved caramel sauce.
Adapted from Pillsbury