This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
Creamy Beef Pasta – an easy recipe that gets dinner on the table the whole family will love any night of the week! Creamy, hearty, and perfect for those picky eaters.
When I was growing up Hamburger Helper made a regular appearance in our house. And I completely understand why. Working all day, coming home to a house full of hungry people, and you need to figure out dinner fast. But with just a little bit of planning you can get a similar meal on the table, that not only tastes a million times better, but is also so much better for you! You can know and trust all of the ingredients in it, and your family is still going to love it and go back for more.
Did you know that Safeway has over 1500 products in their O Organics® line? I absolutely love that when I am shopping there, I have organic choices that are reasonably priced down every single aisle. Even for this ground beef pasta recipe I used O Organics Mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, ground beef, pasta, and tomato sauce. That is pretty much all the main ingredients. So much better than the box mix I grew up with! Whatever you are making you can feel good serving O Organics products, available exclusively at Alberstons stores, to your family and friends.
Whatever you are making you can feel good serving O Organics products, available exclusively at Alberstons stores, to your family and friends.
As fall is approaching and we are thinking about back to school, it is time to start planning ahead. A few quick and easy dinners will help make it through the busy week, regardless of what the school year looks like! This ground beef pasta is so simple to make, you can have it ready in under 30 minutes with just a few ingredients. Your picky kids will love it, and you can even add mushrooms, peppers or other veggies to bulk it up if you like.
O Organics offers high quality USDA-certified organic back to school essentials available at a value in the Denver area exclusively at Safeway stores. They have you covered with easy grab and go snacks for the kids, hearty breakfast options and everything you need for quick and easy dinners.
How to Make Creamy Beef Pasta
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and onion together. Once the onion is soft and the meat is cooked make sure to drain away any fat.
- I like to add the garlic for just a minute or two after the meat is cooked. This makes sure you get the flavor of the garlic and that is doesn’t burn.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Next mix in all the seasonings with the meat and pour in the beef broth and tomato sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the sauce has started to thicken slightly mix in the cream cheese until it is melted and smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta and Mozzarella to the pan and mix until everything is blended and the cheese is melted.
This beef pasta isn’t quite a one pot meal like a box mix, but it still takes the same amount of time and is so much better! This simple recipe is full of flavor and a huge hit at our house. I love how easy it is to make and I know what my family is eating. They are just happy for a comforting pasta dish that fills them up! I shopped at Safeway in my local area, but you can also find O Organics® products exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb, and Online. Safeway also offers Grocery Delivery and Drive Up & Go™ for convenient ways to shop! Shop O Organics®
I shopped at Safeway in my local area, but you can also find O Organics® products exclusively at the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including Albertsons, Safeway, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Randalls, Shaw’s Supermarket, Star Market, Tom Thumb, and Online. Safeway also offers Grocery Delivery and Drive Up & Go™ for convenient ways to shop!
More Busy Dinner Recipes
- Garlic Tomato Baked Chicken
- One Pan Pizza Chicken
- Pork Lo Mein
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Sausage & Rice Skillet
- Pesto Cavatappi
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz short cut pasta
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Add oil to a large skillet over high heat. Once hot at ground beef and onion. Break up the ground beef and cook for 3-4 minutes until the onions are soft and the beef is no longer pink.
- Drain any fat from the pan. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Mix in Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, tomato sauce and beef broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes until it starts to thicken slightly.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes and add to the pan. Stir until it is completely melted.
- Add in cooked pasta and Mozzarella cheese. Stir until everything is evenly coated and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 391Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 81mgSodium 816mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 28g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!