Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts – super fast, easy, and crispy Brussel sprouts made in the air fryer. Get your family to like their vegetables with this easy and delicious way to make them.
I have a house full of picky eaters. Getting everyone to eat their vegetables and actually enjoy them is just tough. But you know what makes the difference? The air fryer! When I can get something crispy, it changes everything. I mean, the fried Brussel sprouts you get at restaurants are the best!
This gives you all the crispiness of them being fried, but in a healthy way. Plus they are ready in just minutes, which is great for any night of the week.
Brussel sprouts in the air fryer are such a great vegetable to make. You can make them as crispy as you like. I like mine super crispy, my family is more in the middle.
I was hesitant about purchasing and air fryer for a long time, but once I finally gave it I have come up with so many great uses for it. It is for so much more than just reheating frozen foods and getting them crispy. Don’t miss all the Air Fryer Recipes that are on the site so far.
I have always been of fan of Roasted Brussel Sprouts prior to this. I thought I got them pretty crispy and they were delicious. But making Brussel sprouts in the air fryer is just so much faster! To get them crispy in the oven it took almost 30 minutes. In the air fryer, we are talking about 12 minutes! Yep, you read that right 12 minutes!
What You’ll Need
- Brussel Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
Here is where you can really get creative and make what you want. I like to keep them simple. Sometimes a balsamic glaze drizzled over the top to serve them or a little bit of Parmesan cheese grated over the top makes them extra special and delicious.
How To Make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- The first step is to trim the Brussel sprouts and cut them in half. If they are extra large you may want to quarter them.
- the next step is to toss the sprouts with the olive oil and spices. If you want to use herbs or lemon pepper seasoning or any combination of spices, this is where you can really mix it up.
- Add the sprouts to the air fryer and arrange them in a single layer. You want to make sure not to over crowd the basket and have enough room for air to really circulate.
- Set your air fryer to 375º F and cook for 12 minutes. You want to shake them multiple times during the cooking process. Take a quick peak when you shake them to see when you think they are crispy enough for your liking. If you like them extra crispy, it may take up to 14 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately.
To make this recipe I used a Cosori 5.8 Qt Air Fryer. It is big enough that you can fit plenty of food in, and the basket comes out so you can easily shake, stir, or flip whatever you are making.
There are lots of ways to mix up this basic recipe to make them extra special.
- As soon as the sprouts are done cooking sprinkle with cheese. A little bit of shaved Parmesan cheese, feta or even crumble a little goat cheese over them.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Add bacon! Cook and crumble a little bit of bacon and the sprouts cook and then toss them together to serve.
- Serve with a dipping sauce. Cajun Dipping Sauce, Canes Sauce or even Homemade Ranch are all great things to dip.
More Delicious Side Dish Recipes
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Instant Pot Spanish Rice
- Easy Biscuit Recipe
- Roasted Green Beans
- Mushroom Rice Pilaf
- Sautéed Asparagus
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim the Brussel sprouts and cut them in half. If they are extra large you may want to quarter them.
- Toss the sprouts with the olive oil and spices.
- Add the sprouts to the air fryer and arrange them in a single layer.
- Set your air fryer to 375º F and cook for 12 minutes. You want to shake them multiple times during the cooking process.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Take a quick peak when you shake the Brussel sprouts to see when you think they are crispy enough for your liking. If you like them extra crispy, it may take up to 14 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 553mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 3g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!