Frosted Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies – super easy and soft funfetti cookies topped with a swirl of vanilla frosting and more sprinkles. These cake mix cookies come together in minutes and are sure to impress!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury™. The opinions and text are all mine.
Do you like baking, but don’t always want to take all the time and effort it takes. Or don’t have all the extra equipment to make your baked goods look extra special? Well these Frosted Funfetti® Cake Mix Cookies will change your mind about baking!
These cake mix cookies take just 3 ingredients to make, and then use Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bags for topping and making them look fun and special. You can look like a professional, but only spend 20 minutes actually working!
You can find the Pillsbury Filled Pastry Bags in the frosting section of the baking isle at Walmart. They come in 3 varieties; Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Chocolate, so you can mix up your Funfetti® cookies or other baked goods however you want! Imagine decorating a birthday cake and look like a hero when you bring it to the table.
You can purchase the pastry bags at Walmart. They are so easy to use, the whole family will love getting in the kitchen and baking together. Let the kids swirl on the frosting and put on the sprinkles!
What Do You Need For Cake Mix Cookies
- The cake mix, pick your flavor! Chocolate, vanilla, Funfetti®…you name it!
- Eggs. Just regular whole eggs is what you need.
- Oil. Vegetable or canola oil works great. You may be able to use melted butter instead, but I haven’t tried it that way.
And These are extra fun because they are topped with frosting. To make things easy I used Pillsbury Filled Pastry Bags, but you can easily use a homemade frosting or even just skip it all together! If I am using homemade I always follow the recipe on my Frosted Sugar Cookies recipe for the frosting.
How To Make Funfetti Cookies
- In a large bowl mix together the came mix, eggs, and oil until it forms a dough.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges just start to get golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cookies have completely cooled top with frosting and add your sprinkles!
These cookies will last for 3-4 days in an airtight container. You can freeze them as well, but if I am freezing them I like do this before I frost them. The frosting will change in texture if you freeze it, so it is best to do that after they are thawed.
Life is just better with sprinkles, so mix up a batch of these Funfetti® Cake Mix Cookies today. They are great to bring to a party or make just because you are craving cookies! Decorate with red, white, and blue sprinkles to make for 4th of July. Or use red and green and make them for Christmas. The possibilities are endless!
More Fun Cookie Recipes
- Cornflake Cookies
- Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Avalanche Cookies
- Lime Cooler Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box Funfetti® Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole large eggs
- 1 vanilla Pillsbury Filled Pastry Bag
- 3 Tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until well blended.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a baking sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges are set. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cookies are completely cool, use pastry bag to pipe frosting onto cookies. Top with sprinkles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 148Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 17mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
** This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury™. The opinions and text are all mine.