Grilled Sausage and Vegetable Kebobs – fire up the grill, use Polish Sausage and your favorite veggies, to make these easy kebobs for dinner or for your get togethers this summer!
Last year I worked with Klement’s Sausage a couple times, I shared One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta. That was a huge hit, one of my most popular posts to date. And I shared Cheddar Brat Cheese Dip. A game time favorite! Well this year I am back working with them on a couple more recipes! Today these grilled sausage and vegetable kebobs are on the menu.
This is the time of year of celebration. We just finished Mother’s Day and Memorial Day. Up next are tons of graduation parties and Father’s Day. And what better way to celebrate than firing up the grill.
Klement’s Sausage has been around since 1956. Today they are one of the largest producers of old world sausage products. Plus they are in Milwaukee Wisconsin, so this Wisconsin girl is happy. Klement’s has used the same sausage making techniques through 3 generations, so you get the highest quality product every time.
This Father’s Day we will be grilling out, like we do pretty much every year. My husband is a huge sausage and brat fan, so these Grilled Sausage and Vegetable Kebobs will be on the menu. I used Polish Sausage, because it grills up so nicely. Then I paired it with some of our favorite veggies. My husband is partial to the red peppers, so there are plenty on there for him.
I love making kebobs, because you can assemble them ahead of time, and make your dinner time super easy! My son helped to put all the ingredients on the skewers, and then they just sat in the fridge until we were ready. Plus, it is great to get the kids in the kitchen to help, even with simple tasks.
So this Father’s Day or any time really, pick up Klement’s Polish sausage and make these grilled sausage kebobs. So easy, so good, your family will love them!
- 1 package Klement's Polish Sausage cut each link into thirds
- 1/2 half small red onion cut into cubes
- 1 package (8 oz) mushrooms
- 1 whole zucchini cut into slices
- 1 whole red bell pepper cut into slices
- Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Thread the sausage and vegetables onto skewers (if using wood skewers, soak for 30 minutes before this step).
- Grill for 6-7 minutes per side, until the veggies are soft and the sausage is browned.
- Meanwhile prepared the dipping sauce. Mix the pesto and sour cream together. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Remove skewers from the grill and serve immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 180 Total Fat 14g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 23mg Sodium 398mg Carbohydrates 10g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 5g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 5g
**This post is sponsored by Klement’s. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.