This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Klement’s Sausage Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
One Pan Cheesy Sausage Pasta – get dinner on the table with these easy pasta recipe. Just one pan, 20 minutes, and you are done!
I think it is safe to say that school is in session all over the place now. We started a couple weeks ago, but some kids are just getting back this week. That means it is time for routine, quick and easy dinners, and getting through the week as best as possible.
Even though we have been back for a couple weeks, we are still adjusting to the new routine. Getting up with an alarm for the first time this year, mornings are crazy. And nights are just as busy. Which is why I love one pan meals. Little clean up, dinner is ready quickly, so we can enjoy dinner together as a family even on busy days.
Today I am partnering with Klement’s Sausage Company to bring you this tasty recipe. Klement’s Pre-Cooked Sausages are created from old world European recipes that have been passed down for generations using only the finest ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors.
I used the Polish sausage to make this pasta. Klements was founded 60 years ago by 3 brothers in Milwaukee Wisconsin, which to this Wisconsin girl is exciting! They started out with a small 6 person operation, but as they have grown, they haven’t lost sight of what made their family business a success
If you have visited this site before, you know I have a thing for one pot meals. They are perfect for busy nights, and my family loves them. I can switch up the flavors a ton of different ways so we don’t get bored. Smoked Polish sausage gives this cheesy sausage pasta a slightly smokey flavor. Another favorite is Sausage Pasta Skillet.
When I was growing up we had dinner together almost every night. That seems to be something that people don’t always make time for these days. But for us, it still remains a priority. With one pot meals like this, you can enjoy dinner together even on your busy nights. Dinner is ready in 20 minutes, so you can almost always fit it in your busy schedule.
How to Make Cheesy Sausage Pasta
- Everything cooks in one pan, so you don’t need to worry about boiling the noodles ahead of time
- Use the oil get a golden brown color on the sausage and soften the onions
- Dump everything into the pan and stir it together
- You will put the lid on so that it all cooks faster and all of your liquid doesn’t evaporate. But you will want to take the lid off to stir a couple of times.
- Do not let the pot boil over, this can cause your milk to curdle.
When you are planning your dinner menu this week, add this one pan cheesy sausage pasta to the list. Take time to eat as a family over a hearty and delicious meal. While you are adjusting to a new schedule this fall, make time for family and make it a priority. With 20 minute dinners, you know you can fit it in and don’t have to stress about it!
Want more? Check out all of the other One Pan Dinner Recipes here and here are some more you might like:
Sausage Pasta Skillet
Spicy Sausage and Spanish Rice Skillet
One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas by No. 2 Pencil
One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables by The Recipe Critic
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- (14 oz) package Klement's Polish Sausage, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 oz short cut pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil, swirling to coat.
- Add sausage and onions to the pan, cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. The onions should be soft and the sausage starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in tomatoes, pasta, chicken stock and milk. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Garnish with green onions to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 331Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 43mgSodium 554mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 16g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.