Apparently I have 2 things on the brain lately; pumpkin and biscoff. Good thing for you they are both wonderful things, and when you put them together magic happens. They really are just meant for each other. I am trying to stop myself from making a Pumpkin Biscoff Bread. Not sure I can hold out though, I mean it just sounds so good!
Another thing you might know about me is my love for blondies. It has actually been awhile since I made them, so it was time to do a fall version. Last year I made some with Candy Corn M&M’s, and that kind of kick started the whole blondie thing. Well this version just might be a new favorite. Plus another great thing about blondies, no mixer required!
The pumpkin leaves them more of a cakey texture, but here that is ok. You really have to let them cool all the way before you eat them. I tried one when it was still warm and they just didn’t taste right. I almost called the whole thing a flop. But then, I tried it again the next day, and it was a totally different experience. I brought these to my son’s school, and I was told the teachers all flipped for them. My son is already asking if I can make them again!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, , melted
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare an 8 inch pan or line with foil.
- Whisk brown sugar and egg until it’s light in color.
- Add in vanilla and melted butter, Biscoff, and pumpkin. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and stir until everything is just incorporated.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter to the prepared pan. Bake for about 25-28 minutes. The top will be dry. Cool completely before cutting.
Amount Per ServingCalories 311 Total Fat 16g Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 38mg Sodium 256mg Carbohydrates 39g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 24g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 3g