Butterscotch Cookies – Soft and Chewy Butterscotch Chip Pudding Cookies are so soft and fluffy. Butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips give them tons of flavor.
Have you ever made pudding cookies? If you haven’t, you need to change that fast! They are super easy to make, and turn out thick, soft, and chewy every time. Double Chocolate M&M Cookies are similar to regular chocolate chip cookies, but with the added pudding.
You can mix up the flavor and make Mint Chocolate Pudding cookies if you are more of a chocolate fan. So many ways to mix it up! You will never get bored with cookies again.
Butterscotch desserts are one of my husband’s favorites. I almost never make them though, because I just forget about the flavor. But Peanut Butter Butterscotch Rice Krispie treats are kind of a must. They pretty much just melt in your mouth.
So if you have a butterscotch fan in your house, these butterscotch cookies are a must! This Cookie Butter Butterscotch Fudge looks insanely good! Or this Butterscotch Pie looks like it is next on my list of things to make!
I have made pudding cookies a few times before, and they are always thick and chewy. The recipe is pretty close to your basic chocolate chip cookies, but you add in some pudding and I changed up the chips. Very easy and great for any day of the week. Butterscotch Triple Chip Cookies are another favorite as well.
You can even freeze some of the dough, so you can bake fresh cookies whenever the cravings strike. My husband bought these cookies into work one day, and I am pretty sure he came home with an empty container the same day. I think it is safe to say butterscotch cookies are definitely a win.
So if you haven’t tried pudding cookies yet, you have to change that! These butterscotch cookies will be a huge hit!
- 3/4 cup butter , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 oz package butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Once well combined add egg and vanilla. Slowly add in flour, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda. Mix in butterscotch chips
- Scoop round balls onto cookie sheet. Slightly flatten the cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Move cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.