Double Chocolate M&M Cookies – super soft and chewy cookies filled with semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate, and M&M’s!
Are you ready for holiday baking? Today I am teaming up with 4 of my blogging friends with a very fun giveaway to get you ready! One lucky winner will win: 1 case of sugar from Imperial Sugar as well as a silicon baking mat and My First Cookbook. Kerrygold will send you 1 case of butter (winner will pick salted or unsalted). And you will receive a $100 gift card for Ghirardelli Chocolate. Your holiday baking will never taste better! Almost everything you need to make these Double Chocolate M&M Cookies.
M&M Cookies are an important part of my families holiday cookie baking. One batch usually gets made the week of Thanksgiving. Then another one always has to get made closer to Christmas. It is one of our favorites and needs to be on the cookie tray every year. This year though, I decided to mess with tradition and make these Double Chocolate M&M Cookies. I baked them the day my parents got here for Thanksgiving, because I knew my dad would be asking for cookies if they weren’t already made. To say he liked them would be an understatement. I had to make a second batch before they left. We now have some in the freezer for when Christmas arrives!
Want to know the secret to making these super soft and chewy cookies? Pudding. Yep, putting a box of instant pudding mix in with the batter makes them so soft, you might never go back. I knew my mom would be a fan, but even my dad was a fan of the double chocolate. He is kind of a purist, but he liked the white chocolate chips in there too. I am pretty sure when my mom gets back home she will be making these Double Chocolate M&M Cookies as part of their Christmas in Wisconsin this year.
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 21/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's
- Plus additional chocolate for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat linear.
- In the bowl for an electric mixer, combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat until light and creamy. Add the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just incorporated. Fold in all the chips and M&M's.
- Scoop small balls of dough (golf ball size) on to the prepared baking sheet. Press a couple chocolate chips and M&M's into the top of each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Now for the GIVEAWAY!
Enter using the widget below for your chance at some amazing prizes to get your holiday baking off on the right food. A case of sugar, a case of butter, baking mats, a cookbook, and $100 of Ghirardelli chocolate. I am kind of sad that I can’t win.
If the widget does not load click on this link https://promosimple.com/ps/8966