Italian Cheese Pull Apart Bread – make this easy side dish any night of the week. Open a can of biscuits, toss with butter, seasonings, cheese and bake!
I can’t believe that it is April already. We are almost done with elementary school, which blows my mind. We had to go to the middle school the other day, so my son could see which instrument he wants to play in band next year.
We have to wait about a month to see what he will actually play, but he narrowed it down to his top 2 choices; trombone (which I played) and French horn. I can’t imagine him being in band and being this old already. Someone make time slow down!!
We have talked about this before. But I will say it again. Side dishes are hard. They shouldn’t be, but at my house they are hard. To come up with something that all of us like can be a struggle.
But this Italian Cheese Pull Apart Bread definitely is not. I mean, what is not to love? Cheese and bread with Italian seasoning and butter. Baked until puffy golden perfection means this is a win for everyone.
Italian Cheese Pull Apart Bread is super easy to make as well. I used Gourmet Garden Herbs to help pull the seasonings together in not time. Just a little squirt of garlic and Italian Herbs and you are done. Mix it with the butter, and then toss with the pieces of biscuit dough.
So easy, you could even have the kids do it. I used a skillet to bake mine, so the edges got a little crispy and delicious. You can use a cake pan, a bundt pan, or even and 8 inch square pan; they will all work well. And your family will love this easy cheese pull apart bread.
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits
- 5 Tbls butter , melted
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese , shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the tube of biscuits, and separate into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 piece. Put in a large bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic. Pour over biscuit pieces. Add cheese. Mix until coated.
- Pour into baking dish (bundt pan, 8 inch baking pan, cake pan, 9 inch skillet)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until puffed and completely cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Want more easy side dishes?
Products Used in this Recipe:
**This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden. I was compensated for my time in creating this recipe. All thoughts an opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love and that make Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts possible.