Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta – a super easy chicken pasta recipe that you can make any night of the week. Simple ingredients, just a few minutes, and dinner is done.
This post is sponsored by Dreamfields. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I am excited for recipes I am sharing this week. This is my 3rd year that I am partnering with Dreamfields for #HealthyPastaMonth. The first year I made an easy Weeknight Lasagna recipe. Ready quickly, a little bit lighter than your traditional lasagna.
Last year I made Blackened Shrimp Pasta. Homemade seasoning mix, juicy shrimp, and a great sauce. This year I am back with 2 recipes! Today I have a mussels and pasta recipe for you! Stay tuned on Friday for another delicious and easy pasta recipe
I am a sucker for chicken pasta recipes. There is just something about that them make me happy. And when they are made with Dreamfields pasta, I don’t have to feel nearly as guilty eating them!
Dreamfields has the taste and al dente texture of traditional pasta, yet each one cup cooked serving of pasta has 5 grams of fiber (20% of the daily recommended intake) and 7 grams of plant protein. So you can make something a little creamy and still enjoy it!
Want to know how they get their delicious pasta to be a little better for you? Dreamfields unique recipe contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber sourced from chicory root, which helps promote healthy digestion. Plus they come in all sorts of shapes; Elbows, Penne Rigate, Rigatoni, Angel Hair, Spaghetti, Linguine, and Lasagna. So you can use them in pretty much every pasta recipe you can think of.
This creamy Tuscan chicken pasta uses a handful of simple ingredients like chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and half and half. Stuff you can have in your pantry or fridge at all times. So on a busy need night, you can throw this creamy pasta recipe together in no time!
To top off Healthy Pasta Month, Dreamfields has an awesome GIVEAWAY as well! They are giving away Wusthof 18-piece Gourmet Cutlery Set and a Dreamfields Family Pack. There are TWO winners, so be sure to head on over and enter!
Keep checking the Dreamfields #HealthyPastaMonth calendar for daily surprises
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 8 oz Dreamfields angel hair pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 package (8 oz) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup half-n-half (can sub whole milk or heavy cream)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook angel hair pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil to pan, swirling to coat. Season diced chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour can of tomatoes over mushrooms and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. Stir in half and half and add chicken to the pan. Heat until everything is warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Amount Per ServingCalories 598Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 155mgSodium 876mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 3gSugar 8gProtein 55g
**This post is sponsored by Dreamfields. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.