Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta – a super easy chicken pasta recipe that you can make any night of the week. Simple ingredients, just a few minutes, and dinner is done.
I don’t know about you, but I am a sucker for a good bowl of pasta. And if it can be creamy, loaded with chicken and still not all that bad for me, I count it as a huge win!
This Tuscan chicken pasta is made with half and half or whole milk, so it is better alternative that Spinach Chicken Alfredo. But can you really ever go wrong with alfredo?
This post is sponsored by Dreamfields. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I am excited for recipes I am sharing this week. This is my 3rd year that I am partnering with Dreamfields for #HealthyPastaMonth. The first year I made an easy Weeknight Lasagna recipe. Ready quickly, a little bit lighter than your traditional lasagna.
Last year I made Blackened Shrimp Pasta. Homemade seasoning mix, juicy shrimp, and a great sauce. This year I am back with 2 recipes! Today I have a mussels and pasta recipe for you! Stay tuned on Friday for another delicious and easy pasta recipe
I am a sucker for chicken pasta recipes. There is just something about that them make me happy. And when they are made with Dreamfields pasta, I don’t have to feel nearly as guilty eating them!
What’s In Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Chicken Breast
- Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- Half-n-Half or Whole Milk
- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
Dreamfields has the taste and al dente texture of traditional pasta, yet each one cup cooked serving of pasta has 5 grams of fiber (20% of the daily recommended intake) and 7 grams of plant protein. So you can make something a little creamy and still enjoy it!
How To Make Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- The first step is to start cooking the pasta. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook angel hair pasta according to the package directions. You can use another cut of pasta if you like, I just like angel hair because it cooks so quickly!
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Coat the pan with some of the olive oil and then add the chicken to the pan, and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan. Then add in the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic to the mushrooms and let it cook for 1 minute, or until you can just start to smell the garlic.
- Pour the can of tomatoes over mushrooms and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in half and half and add chicken to the pan. Heat until everything is warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with the cooked pasta and top with grated Parmesan cheese to serve.
Want to know how they get their delicious pasta to be a little better for you? Dreamfields unique recipe contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber sourced from chicory root, which helps promote healthy digestion. Plus they come in all sorts of shapes; Elbows, Penne Rigate, Rigatoni, Angel Hair, Spaghetti, Linguine, and Lasagna. So you can use them in pretty much every pasta recipe you can think of.
This creamy Tuscan chicken pasta uses a handful of simple ingredients like chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic and half and half. Stuff you can have in your pantry or fridge at all times. So on a busy need night, you can throw this creamy pasta recipe together in no time!
To top off Healthy Pasta Month, Dreamfields has an awesome GIVEAWAY as well! They are giving away Wusthof 18-piece Gourmet Cutlery Set and a Dreamfields Family Pack. There are TWO winners, so be sure to head on over and enter!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Creamy Chicken and Rice
- BLT Salad
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Bruschetta Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
- Creamy Beef Pasta
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta - a super easy chicken pasta recipe that you can make any night of the week. Simple ingredients, just a few minutes, and dinner is done.
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 package (8 oz) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 can (15 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup half-n-half (can sub whole milk or heavy cream)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook angel hair pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil to pan, swirling to coat. Season diced chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour can of tomatoes over mushrooms and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. Stir in half and half and add chicken to the pan. Heat until everything is warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 598Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 155mgSodium 876mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 3gSugar 8gProtein 55g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
**This post is sponsored by Dreamfields. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
- Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats - May 30, 2023
- Bisquick Muffins - May 29, 2023
- Oatmeal Pancakes - May 26, 2023
Wednesday 28th of July 2021
I usually have most of these ingredients on hand! What a great easy dinner recipe!
Thursday 22nd of July 2021
This quickly became a favorite meal at my house!
Thursday 22nd of July 2021
This pasta is so creamy and flavorful! Who can resist it?!
Wednesday 21st of July 2021
This dish was so yummy and very tasty! The family loved how flavorful and delicious this pasta was! Such an easy dinner too!
Tuesday 20th of July 2021
Creamy and full of flavor. My family loves this easy pasta dish.