Bacon Cheeseburger Dip – all the flavor of your favorite bacon cheeseburger in an ooey, gooey, cheesy, dip. Great for game day, entertaining or just because!
Appetizers are one of my favorite things to bring to parties and plan what to make. Baked Mexican Cheese Dip is pretty much a staple in our house, as my husband grew up with it and we still make it all the time. But sometimes you want to mix it up a little.
Whenever we go to a certain friends’ house and he asks us to bring chips and a dip, I always make Cheesy Corn Dip. It is a favorite by so many, and requested all the time. This cheeseburger dip is a close 2nd though, and so easy to make.
What You’ll Need
- Ground Beef
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- Cheddar Cheese
- Crumbled Bacon
You can also get creative with what you want to mix in or top with. It has a classic cheeseburger flavor, so if you love pickles, add them in! Add a little bit of mustard to give it more flavor. Lots of ways to mix it up.
How to make Cheeseburger Dip
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for the FULL PRINTABLE recipe card.
You can make this dip in the crock pot or in the oven, both work. It just depends if you want to make it ahead of time or just serve it right away.
- Start by browning your ground beef in a skillet. Break it up and drain any fat that remains.
- Next cook and crumble your bacon. You can use pre-cooked slices to make this a little faster if you want.
- Mix together the bacon and ground beef with the rest of the ingredients until everything is well blended.
- Finally you get it hot and bubbly! You can bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Or you can put it in the crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.
What To Dip in Cheeseburger Dip
- Fritos Scoops
- Tortilla Chips
- Bread Cubes
Can You Make Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Ahead of Time
Yes, you definitely can. You can mix everything together and put it in the fridge until you are ready to heat it. Then once you are ready to warm it up, you can bake it for 30 minutes until it is hot and bubbly, or put it in the crock pot on low for a few hours.
Ooey, gooey, hot, cheesy, bacon-y dip. Really, what can go wrong? I made this recipe for my friends at Wisconsin Cheese originally. Head over to their site to get lots of other cheesy and delicious dips for any occasion!
Cheesy dips are a hit all year round. They are always popular around sport season, but let’s face it in the middle of the summer this cheeseburger dip is still going to disappear in minutes!
What to Do With Leftovers
You can keep any leftover dip in the fridge for up to 4 days. Just reheat a portion of it in the microwave to enjoy the leftovers. Or if you have a large amount left, you can warm in the oven until it is hot and bubbly.
More Great Dip Recipes
- White Queso Dip
- Refried Bean Dip
- Easy Taco Dip
- Restaurant Style Salsa
- Smoked Queso
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Spicy Cajun Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2/3 cup crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown ground beef, breaking apart and cooking until cooked through.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, cooked ground beef and the bacon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot.
- Serve hot with corn chips for dipping.
You can put the dip in a crock pot on low for 3-4 hours instead of baking it.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 459Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 125mgSodium 804mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 30g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook,and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can
share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and
tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you
never miss a post!
**I was compensated for my time to create the recipe for Wisconsin Cheese. I was not asked to share this here, nor am I being compensated for that.