Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies – a classic soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie with a cinnamon and Biscoff twist!
Welcome to Day Five of Christmas Week. This event is hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Susan of The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen. We hope to inspire you to break out those holiday sprinkles and get your bake on!
Thanks to our sponsors for Christmas Week. Anolon is donating a 5-piece Bakeware Set. Swing by their Facebook Page to show them some love. We also have Ball supplying us with 4 sets of Jars in their gorgeous Green Heritage Color. Swing by their Ball Canning and Recipes Facebook Page to say hello.
I can’t believe that Christmas Week is over!! It has been so much fun, and so many great recipes have been shared! In case you missed any, I made Chewy Molasses Cookies, Chocolate Saltine Toffee, Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls, and Peppermint Sugar Cookie Bars. Hopefully you added a couple of those tho your holiday baking list this year! These Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies just might be my favorite though! The recipe comes from my friend Katrina’s Biscoff Cookbook. You might remember I made the No Bake Biscoff Bars from there a few weeks ago. I have made a couple other recipes from there as well, all of them have been so good!
I made a double batch of this dough, and then froze it in balls, so I was ready to bake cookies whenever I needed them. It worked so well for teacher gifts, the neighbors, and some delivery people. So nice to just take out a few balls of dough, bake them up, and give gifts of fresh baked cookies! My son went to school this morning with 3 gift bags full of cookies for his teachers today. I am now out of dough, and going to have to make some more before Christmas!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) milk chocolate chips, divided
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat together butter, biscoff spread, sugar and brown sugar for 2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture until just incorporated. Mix in 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a baking sheet. Use the remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips to press a few into the top of each ball of dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until just set, and the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cook for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from The Biscoff Cookbook
Swing by all the participants to see what they’ve been whipping up for the holidays:
Gingerbread Fudge by Cravings of a Lunatic
Biscoff Chocolate Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Norwegian Lefse by Farm Fresh Feasts
Chocolate Dipped Madelines by My Catholic Kitchen
Chocolate Mint Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Caramel Corn Chocolate Chip Cookies by Mind Over Batter
Boozy Cherries by Cooking In Stilettos
Chocolate Mint Fudge by Food Lust People Love
Giveaway Prizes include:
- One 5 piece set of Anolon Bakeware Set
- Two Sets of Ball Heritage Collection Quart Jars (each set includes 6 jars)
- Two Sets of Ball Heritage Collection Pint Jars (each set includes 6 jars)
- One Set of 1 Dozen Assorted Cookie Sampler Box from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen Bake Shop
- Two Sets of Brownie Brittle Snack Sampler (each set includes One 5-ounce bag of each flavour)
- Plus 1 Copy of each of these cookbooks:
- One Autographed Copy of Make Ahead Bread by Donna Currie
- One Copy of The Mixer Bible by Meredith Deeds
- One Copy of 175 Best Babycakes Cake Pop Recipes by Kathy Moore and Roxanne Wyss
- One Copy of 175 Best Mini Pie Recipes by Julie-Anne Hession
- One Copy of The 250 Best Brownies, Bars & Squares by Ester Brody
- One Copy of Oatrageous Oatmeals by Kathy Hester
- One Copy of Adventures in Comfort Food by Kerry Alteiro
- One Copy of Food Truck Road Trip by Kim Pham
- One Copy of Decadent Gluten-Free Vegan Baking by Cara Reed
- One Copy of 100 Juices, Smoothies and Healthy Snacks by Emily von Euw
- One Copy of CopyKat coms Dining Out at Home Cookbook Recipes by Stephanie Manley
- One Copy of Copykat.com’s Dining Out At Home Cookbook 2 by Stephanie Manley
Be sure to enter the giveaway below. Open to U.S. residents only. Good luck everyone!