Christmas Punch Recipe – an easy and delicious holiday punch filled with cranberries, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and more! A non-alcoholic version is included, or add in the vodka for a fun and festive holiday!
The holiday season is all about entertaining! It can be having the entire family over for the big day or just a couple friends for a casual dinner. But we are always getting together this time of year, and tasty drink recipes just make that time more fun! So this holiday punch recipe is perfect for this time of year.
When I was growing up we would always go to church on Christmas Eve and then come home to appetizers and a non-alcoholic Christmas punch. It was a little bit different every year, but always fizzy, fruity, and delicious!
Now I have my favorite version of this punch that I make every year. You can add booze to make it fun for the adults or leave it out and follow the non-alcoholic version if you want it kid-friendly.
How to Make Christmas Punch
- You can buy frozen cranberries for this recipe or throw a bag of fresh cranberries in the freezer to get them nice and cold. The frozen cranberries will help keep your drink cold and act as ice cubes.
- Use a large pitcher and add cranberry juice, pineapple juice and lime juice. Mix until it is well blended.
- If you are making an adult version, stir in the vodka now!
- When it is time to serve pour in the frozen cranberries and top with lemon-lime soda.
Can you Make Holiday Punch in advance
You definitely can, just wait to add the soda and the frozen berries when you are ready to serve. But you can mix all of the juices and even the vodka together, and store in the fridge until it is ready to serve.
Tips on Making Christmas Punch
- You can mix up the lemon-lime soda part of this punch to do a flavored sparkling water, club soda, or even ginger ale. You really just want something with fizz to add to the drink at the end.
- This punch recipe is great to serve in a punch bowl if you have one. Throw in slices of lime and some fresh mint to garnish and make for a great presentation.
- Mix up the alcohol to whatever your favorite is. White rum is great in this recipe or use sparkling wine to replace the lemon-lime soda.
How do you make non-alcoholic Christmas Punch
Simply leave out the alcohol and replace with additional soda. It will still be sweet, tart and delicious. You can make 2 different pitchers if you have a large crowd, or you can even let your guests add their own alcohol to their glass if you want just 1 bowl of punch.
What do you drink on Christmas Eve? This holiday punch is such an easy recipe that everyone will love. I like having it for get togethers and for us to enjoy throughout the day on Christmas.
Looking for more Christmas drinks?
- Cranberry Mojito
- Holiday Wine Spritzer
- Vodka Cranberry with Lime
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Pomegrante Vodka Gimlet
- Winter White Cosmo
- Christmas Sangria
- Red Wine Spritzer
- Spiced Pear Cider
- 2 cups cranberries, frozen
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a pitcher combine cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and lime juice. Mix until well blended.
- Pour in vodka and stir well.
- When you are ready to serve pour in lemon lime soda and frozen cranberries.
- Pour over ice
To make a Non-Alcoholic version:
Omit the vodka and add in more lemon-lime soda
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!