Christmas Sangria Recipe – This fun white wine sangria and all full of fall and winter flavors. It is perfect for Christmas and all your winter get togethers!
You guys know I love sangria, right? It all started with this Red Sangria recipe that has been super popular around here. I have always been a fan of wine, so having it in sangria is kind of a no brainer. A fun, new, and easy way to drink it!
Plus we have a version with white wine, because White Sangria is a must for the white wine lovers out there right? And can you guess what else there is? Rose wine is all the rage, right? So a Berry Rose Sangria was a must. I mean, how could you not. So today we are back with a version for Christmas!
I love a good glass of wine, but there is just something about mixing in fruits, other liquors, and making it something special. Plus you get to snack on the boozy fruit at the end, which is always a tasty idea!
How To Make Christmas Sangria
- This starts with a dry white wine as the base. Pour your favorite white wine into a large pitcher.
- Mix in the pomegranate juice, triple sec, brandy and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Next you mix in all your sliced fruits and the store in the fridge for a few hours before you serve.
Apples and oranges are what you can easily find in the grocery store for fruit right now, so those are what I added. Plus pomegranate seeds because I just have a thing for the this time of year. Pomegranate Vodka Gimlets are one of my favorite winter drinks.
If you are throwing a holiday get together this winter sangria is a must! You can make it in the morning and then just let it sit in the fridge all day long. The longer the flavors get to blend together, the better it is! I used a little triple sec and brandy in this version and they really help bring out the fruit and winter flavors that you want.
I am kind of known for making any cocktail fizzy…. Cranberry Vodka Cocktail. But I didn’t with this one! If you are like me and you want it sweeter and fizzier, add a little ginger ale or sprite when you serve it. It will be even more festive and fun!
Tips and Tricks for Making Holiday Sangria
- Use a dry white wine like a Pinot Grigo or Chardonnay. You just want to avoid anything sweet, because you are adding fruit juice and fruit that will sweeten it up.
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money on the wine. You adding a lot of ingredients, so a bottle under $10 is perfect for sangria.
- Use fruit that is in season. During the middle of winter you can find apples, citrus, and pomegranate are readily available, so that is what I used for this. Cranberries would be a great addition to this as well.
- Make sangria and let it sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving. The fruit soaks up the flavors and infuses the entire drink with flavor.
Other Fun Drink Recipes
- Red Wine Spritzer
- Vodka Cranberry with Lime
- Cranberry Mojito
- Blue Margarita
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Pomegranate Margaritas
- Winter White Cosmo
- Hawaiian Punch
- Sex on the Beach Drink
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher mix together white wine, pomegranate juice, triple sec, brandy and sugar. Stir well to help the sugar dissolve.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, diced apple and orange slices. Let site in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 307Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 29gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!