Winter White Cosmo – a fun seasonal twist on the classic Cosmopolitan cocktail. Fruity, tart, slightly sweet and delicious. Great for your holiday parties!
I love coming up with cocktails for different seasons. This Cranberry Moscow Mule is a great drink to serve at your holiday get togethers. There is just something about cranberries or even pomegranate that seems to belong in winter drinks. And when you are throwing holiday parties it is nice to have an easy drink recipe to share with your guests.
I love a good classic Cosmo drink, so why not mix it up a little and make it white for winter. The secret ingredient? White Cranberry Juice! You get all the taste of your favorite cocktail in a fun and festive new way.
What is in a Cosmo
- Vodka – you can use original if that is what you have, but cranberry or citrus flavored vodka makes for even better version of this drink
- Triple Sec – or other orange flavored liqueur
- Fresh lime juice – trust me and squeeze fresh limes, skip the bottled stuff.
- Simple syrup – just a little bit to taste, depends on how sweet you like your drinks
- White cranberry juice – gives it that winter white color
The only white cranberry juice I can find is by Ocean Spray. You can check the product locator on their site to see where it is available near you. I could find it in a couple grocery stores near me all year long. So this doesn’t just have to be made in the winter – nothing wrong with a white drink in the middle of summer!
How To Make A White Cosmo
Be sure to scroll down to the recipe card to get the measurements and full instructions!
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour in all of the ingredients
- Cover and shake well! You want to shake for about 30 seconds, until the entire shaker is cold.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh cranberries if desired.
Do I Need A Cocktail Shaker?
Technically you really just need to stir the ingredients together in a glass and get it cold. So the answer is no. But a Cocktail Shaker is a good thing to have on hand for other drinks, and they are not every expensive.
The recipe is written for just two drinks, but you can easily double, triple or even more to make for a crowd. Just mix all of the ingredients together in a pitcher. You can fill the pitcher with ice and store in the fridge if serving quickly (you don’t want the ice to melt and water down the drinks) or you can even store in the freezer for couple of hours. There is enough alcohol in the recipe, it should not freeze.
This white cosmo is super easy to make and everyone is going to love the fun twist on this classic martini. This French Martini has long been a favorite, but this is so fun when having winter parties.
The fresh cranberries are a great garnish so that people know what they are drinking. I thread them on toothpicks for this drink and balanced the on the side of the glass. But you could just float a few in each glass or even use sugared cranberries for a little sparkle! Either way, this will definitely be a hit at your next party.
Even More Fun Drink Recipes
- Holiday Wine Spritzer
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Blue Margarita
- Winter Sangria
- Spike Hot Apple Cider
- Red Wine Spritzer
- Cranberry Mojito
- Vodka Cranberry with Lime
- Pomegranate Vodka Gimlet
- 3 oz vodka (regular, citrus or cranberry flavored)
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 6 oz white cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries for garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake until very cold then pour into martini glasses
- Garnish with cranberries if using
Amount Per Serving Calories 213Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 2gSugar 18gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!