Welcome to Day #2 of Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
I love having a fun cocktail for entertaining around the holidays. It is just so fun and festive to have when you have people over. To me margaritas just spell fun! So I decided to put a holiday spin on them, to make them perfect for December. In case haven’t noticed yet, I have a thing for pomegranate juice (pomegranate mimosas, pomegranate bellinis, pomegranate prosecco) in a cocktail. Why not use it for a margarita too 🙂
Pomegranate margaritas are easy to make. You can mix up a pitcher of the them in the afternoon, and have it in the fridge ready for when your friends arrive. It is such a gorgeous color too! It is very easy to adjust the sweetness as well. I like my drinks a little on the sweeter side, so I just added a little more simple syrup to mine. But if you like them tart, don’t add as much…easy!
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup Pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 -3/4 cup simple syrup
- To make simple syrup combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Heat to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, cool.
- In a pitcher combine all of the ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Pour over ice to serve. Or store over the fridge until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lime slices and pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Visit all the other Christmas Week Peeps for more Holiday Baking Goodness:
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Wands by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chewy Brownies by Juanita’s Cocina
- Chocolate-Peppermint Puff Pastry Bites by The Weekend Gourmet
- Pomegranate Margaritas by Dinners, Dishes, and Deserts
- Gingerbread Cheesecake Cupcakes by Chocolate Moosey
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies with Maple Poached Pears and Maple Buttercream by Pineapple and Coconut
- Cranberry Bliss Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Reindeer Cookies by Noshing With The Nolands
- Mo’s Easy Homemade Eggnog by Food Lust People Love
- Spiced Madeleines by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Flourless Nutella Marshmallow Cloud Cookie Cups by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Pear and Dried Cranberry Baked Custard by See Aimee Cook
- Bacon Bark by Cooking In Stilettos
- Snowflake Cake by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Gingerbread Sugar Cookies by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Hot Chocolate Biscotti by Home Cooking Memories
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Le Creuset. Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset’s guiding principle since 1925, and their kitchen and cook ware is known internationally.
Le Creuset’s Revolution Utensil Set is available in six different colors, and it represents the next generation of functional innovations in the kitchen. Developed with chefs and culinary enthusiasts in mind, each utensil features a task-defined blade made from premium silicone, as well as a carefully crafted wood handle engineered to improve grip for a variety of kitchen tasks. The set includes one of each of the following: utensil crock, small spatula, medium spatula, spatula spoon, basting brush, jar scraper. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Le Creuset Revolution Utensil Set (winner’s choice of color)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Le Creuset. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***