Greek Turkey Burgers – a great way to have burger night with a delicious twist! Greek flavored turkey burgers topped with tzatziki sauce and feta cheese!
We are coming to the end of the first week of summer break and I think my son would say it was a good week. He had golf lessons for the first time this week, and loved them. He played outside with friends almost every day, went to the pool, and got to have lots of down time just playing at home. After a busy school year, I think he is loving the laid back schedule. All that changes again next week though, he has a science camp for 2 weeks. He has done this camp for the last 2 years though, and is super excited to do it again!
This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Do you have a go to dinner during the summer? For me, it is burgers. If I don’t know what else to make I will turn on the grill and we will have burgers. It could be Chicken Taco Burgers, traditional beef burgers, or Jalapeno Turkey Burgers. I like to mix up what kind of meat I use and then just season it differently, so we don’t get bored. But throwing burgers on the grill is just so easy!! I have a soft spot for Greek food, so this time I mixed in some Greek seasonings and topped with tzatziki sauce. So easy to get your Greek food fix on a busy weeknight.
Greek turkey burgers come together in minutes, with just a few seasonings. I used Gourmet Garden Herbs to give the burgers lots of flavor without much work. Just a little garlic, and oregano in the burgers. Then to make the tzatziki sauce I added garlic and dill seasoning to Greek yogurt and cucumber to have a fresh and delicious sauce. My husband topped his with plenty of Feta cheese to make it even better. We loved these so much, I have them on the menu again for this weekend!
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup zucchini , grated and drained
- 2 tsp Gourmet Garden garlic
- 1/2 cup red onion , finely chopped
- 1 Tbls Gourmet Garden oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cucumber , shredded and drained
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden garlic
- 1/2 tsp Gourmet Garden dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 hamburger buns
- Feta cheese
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- To prepare the burgers mix everything together in a large bowl. Form into 4 even sized patties.
- Grill patties for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Place buns on the grill during the last 2 minutes of cooking if you would like to toast them.
- Meanwhile prepare the tzatziki sauce. In a bowl stir together cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, garlic, and dill. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve top each bun with cooked turkey burger, tzatziki sauce and Feta cheese.
Want more summer grilling dinner ideas?
Other Grilling ideas you might like:
**This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden. I was compensated for my time to create this recipe. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love, and that make Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts possible.