Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches – make super tender and juicy french dip sandwiches in a fraction of the time using the instant pot!
Do you have an instant pot? I am guessing since you are reading this the answer is yes. I held out for a long time before finally getting one this summer. When they were on sale during Amazon Prime day, my husband ordered one for me. I have to say, I am really happy he did. I didn’t think I would use it much, but I love it.
I was able to make these instant pot french dip sandwiches in under 2 hours. When normally my Slow Cooker French Dips take about 10 hours to get the same super tender meat.
Stay tuned because I have a chicken recipe that takes just 15 minutes! Seriously, how can it be so fast? I have a traditional pressure cooker, but this instant pot is so much better! It is QUIET! And just easier to use. I can’t wait to try more recipes with it. Did you know you can make Instant Pot Baked Potatoes?
I am a sucker for French Dip Sandwiches. I have been making the same recipe for years. I used to just make it in the crock pot, but now in the instant pot it works just the same. It was actually my son who suggested it be the first recipe we tried. So now we can have them more often and not have to plan days ahead of time to actually make them!
These are great for feeding a crowd or just making for your family. I love to have leftovers on hand for lunches during the week. You can serve with Mediterranean Pasta Salad for a quick and easy meal.
Here is the Instant Pot that I have and am in love with! You will not be sorry, lots of great recipes you can make with it when you are short on time, or just want a great meal!
- 1 3-4 pound boneless beef roast
- 1 can condensed French Onion soup
- 1 can condensed Beef Consumme
- 1 Can condensed Beef Broth
- 8 Italian rolls
- Place the roast in the Instant Pot. Pour all three cans of soup over the beef.
- Put the top on the pot and twist to seal. Using the manual setting, set the timer for 100 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, let the steam release naturally for 20 minutes, before using the quick release vent.
- Remove the meat and shred with two forks.
- Serve on rolls.
- Skim fat from cooking liquid to serve as dipping sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 829Total Fat 48gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 23gCholesterol 278mgSodium 624mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 75g