Spicy Asian Noodles with Chicken – a quick and easy Asian Noodle stir fry made with pantry ingredients you can have on the table in minutes!
We have a slight obsession with Asian flavors around here. Kung Pao Chicken is one of our favorite because I can mix up the veggies however we want. Plus it packs some heat, and we likes things spicy (you can totally control the heat, we just add extra). So these Spicy Asian Noodles with Chicken are kind of a staple at our house.
These are similar to Garlic Beef Noodle Bowls were we usually have everything on hand. So even on a super busy night, you can have a home cooked meal on the table in minutes. A trick to make this dinner even fast? Pick up a rotisserie chicken on the way home from work and you are ready even faster!
These spicy asian noodles with chicken use rice sticks for the noodles. You can buy them at pretty much any major grocery store these days. They are just down the aisle with the rest of the Asian food. And they “cook” in minutes. You don’t even have to really cook them. You just let them soak for about 8-10 minutes in warm water to soften.
So while the noodles are getting ready, you make the rest. Super quick. I like to measure all of the ingredients ahead of time, so I am ready to go. One thing about a lot of Asian recipes, is they come together fast. So if you can have your sauce mixture ready, you will save time and be less stressed while actually cooking.
My husband likes to add more heat to these spicy Asian noodles with chicken. So I always serve with a bottle of sriracha on the table. They do have a little kick on their own, but you can adjust the chili garlic paste up or down if you want to change the heat level for your family.
Want even more Asian recipes?
Asian Noodles Bowls with Pork
Chicken Lo Mein
Chow Mein Noodles with Chicken
Asian Lettuce Wraps from That Skinny Chicken Can Bake
Asian Slow Cooker Pork Tacos from Fifteen Spatulas
- 1 Tbls sesame oil
- 1 Tbls fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bonless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 Tbls low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbls rice vinegar
- 2 Tbls hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp chili garlic paste
- 1 6.75 oz package thin rice sticks
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Cook rice sticks according to the package directions. Drain and rinse.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add 1Tbls sesame oil to coat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned. add ginger and garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- In a small bowl mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, and chili paste.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 2 minutes. Add noodles, tossing to coat. Mix in green onions.
- Top with cilantro, and peanuts to serve.
Amount Per ServingCalories 244Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 52mgSodium 614mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 22g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.