Taco Pasta Skillet – All the flavors of taco night in a one pan meal, ready in 20 minutes! Homemade version of those boxed mix meals, with just a few staple ingredients.
This post is sponsored by Tastefully Simple®. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Pasta is one of those easy dinner ideas that I rely on for busy weeknights. With school around the corner life is about to get even more hectic, so a few easy recipes in your back pocket is a must.
And if I can make it in one pan that is even better! Which is why I love this taco pasta recipe. The noodles cook with the meat and the sauce, so you don’t have a ton of clean up afterwards.
You may remember earlier this year when I partnered with Tastefully Simple to bring you Honey Teriyaki Chicken Bowls. That was another perfect weeknight meal that is ready in 15 minutes! Well today I am excited to be working with them again to bring you another tasty recipe.
Tastefully Simple is introducing their fall/winter line, that is focused on quick and tasty family meals and treats geared for cooler temps and simple snacking. And if this taco pasta doesn’t scream comfort food and the perfect cold weather dinner I don’t know what does!
I have quite a few of these 20 minutes skillet, one pot meals on the blog. Check them out if you struggle with dinner each night. The meat, pasta, and sauce cook all in one pan, so it cooks quickly and clean-up is a breeze!
How to Make Taco Pasta
- Start by browning the ground beef and onions together until it is cooked and the onions are soft. Make sure to drain away any fat in the pan.
- Stir in the Tastefully Simple Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning until the meat is coated.
- Then you add everything else to the pan! The corn, diced tomatoes, salsa, pasta, and the chicken broth are all mixed together until it starts to boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat, and let it cook for 10-12 minutes until the noodles are cooked.
- Stir in the cheese until everything is blended and the cheese is melted.
- This is best served with your favorite taco toppings.
Taco Toppings Ideas
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- More Cheese!
Tastefully Simple sent me a bundle of these new products and let me tell you that chocolate cake is incredible! And today I get to Give Away one kit to one lucky winner! Here is everything included in the package. Valued at $103.
- Cranberry Orange Bread & Glaze Mix
- Tiramisu Cheese Ball Mix
- Twist Grahams
- Baby Bundt Dark Chocolate Quick Cake
- 30 Minute Meal Kit
- Chipotle Cheese Ball Mix
- Honey Mustard
- Mexican-Style Corn Chowder
- Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning
- Monterey Jack Queso
- Tex-Mex Simmer Sauce
- Wahoo Chili Seasoning
- Recipe Booklet
Use this box below to enter to win your own prize pack complete with everything you see in the picture above! And if you want to check out everything Tastefully Simple has to offer you can use the code DDAD10 to receive 10% off your order. Order before 9/30/20 to get 10% off with the code.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Margarita Grilled Chicken
- Creamy Beef Pasta
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Tostadas
- Stovetop Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 ( 10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 8 oz dried elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef and onion.
- Add taco seasoning stirring to coat. Add corn kernels, chicken broth, salsa, tomatoes and pasta. Stir until well combined.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the pasta is fully cooked.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 543Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 116mgSodium 1354mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 4gSugar 8gProtein 38g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!