Thai Peanut Noodles – Super easy Asian noodles mixed with a creamy peanut butter sauce with bell peppers and carrots.
I have a serious addiction to Asian style noodles lately. It appears that you guys do as well. Garlic Beef Noodle Bowls is one of the most popular recipes on the site lately. So hopefully you will like this Thai twist to noodles.
You can use any noodles you want with these Thai peanut noodles. Just like you can with the Chow Mein Noodles with Chicken. I used ramen noodles, which apparently people have very strong opinions about on Facebook. But you can’t use your favorite noodle in ANY recipe!
I have made similar recipes to this before, like these Asian Peanut Noodles, but this time I mixed it up just a little. The sauce is a little different, plus I added more veggies and lots of toppings. Sometimes noodle bowls can look at a little boring, so if you can add toppings and jazz it up, it makes it more fun!
Asian Noodle Bowls with Pork is one of my husbands favorite dishes, and I think you could take the pork from that dinner, and add it to this for a heartier meal. I left out the meat in these Thai peanut noodles, so technically it is a vegetarian dish. My family didn’t even notice, so don’t tell them!
I love how easy these peanut noodles are to make. I started by chopping up all the veggies, so they were ready to go. Then when the pasta is cooking, you just mix the sauce together. I like to drain the pasta and put it back in the pot. Then pour in the sauce and all the veggies and just mix it together. The heat from the pot and the pasta warm up the sauce for you.
You can have dinner on the table in about 15 minutes with these Thai peanut noodles, so add them to our menu this week! Your busy schedule with thank you.
- 16 oz pasta (rice noodles, linguine, spaghetti etc)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbls honey
- 1 Tbls rice vinegar
- 1 Tbls ginger , grated
- 3 cloves garlic , finely minced
- 1 Tbls sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Sliced green onions
- Chopped peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a liquid measuring cup combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and return to pot. Pour in sauce, bell peppers and carrots. Mix to combine.
- Serve topped with green onions, peanuts, cilantro and lime slices on the side.