Greek Meatballs – Greek flavored meatballs make for an easy dinner. Serve with tzatziki sauce for dipping and pitas to make gyros.
I love meatballs. They can be Italian Meatballs or they can be Honey Garlic Meatballs. Or just about anything in between. There is just something about a good tender meatball and a sauce that goes with it.
Another thing I like. Greek food! I have a slight obsession with a place about a mile and a half from my house, and their delicious gyros. They have the best tzatziki sauce! But going out to eat all the time isn’t a good idea. So I like to come up with Greek flavors at home, so we can enjoy it more often!
Greek Turkey Burgers are one of our favorites to make when grilling season is here. Or just under the broiler in the winter works too, we aren’t picky. These sheet pan Greek meatballs are made with beef instead of turkey, but have a lot of the same flavors. You could definitely use lamb for these meatballs, but it is just a little bit pricier.
What’s In Greek Meatballs
- Ground Beef (could lamb or a combination of the two as well)
- Red Onion
How To Make Greek Meatballs
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients until it is well blended and combined.
- Scoop about 1 1/2 Tablespoons of meat and shape into balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place them under the boiler and cook for 7-8 minutes until they are cooked through.
I love these served with a quick homemade Tzatziki sauce for dipping or making them into a little mini gyro sandwich!
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Cucumber, shredded and drained
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
All you do is mix the ingredients together and store in the fridge until you are ready to use.
I personally would be happy to have just meatballs with dipping sauce, but I know my family likes more. So I served these sheet pan Greek meatballs with pitas, diced tomatoes, red onions and cucumbers. Everyone could assemble their own gyro like sandwich, or just dip and eat.
These meatballs are a fun and easy dinner any night of the week. Even my picky eater son loved these minus the tzatziki sauce, he opted for ranch.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Potato Tacos
- Chicken Taquitos
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Crunchwrap Supreme
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Air Fryer Chicken Legs
- Creamy Beef Pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cucumber, shredded and drained
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced red onions
- Diced cucumbers
- Preheat broiler.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients for the meatballs. Scoop about 1 1/2 Tbls of meat and shape into balls. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile mix together all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Serve cooked meatballs with the desired toppings, and sauce for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 422Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 104mgSodium 576mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 39g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!