Crockpot Honey Garlic Meatballs – super tender meatballs that simmer in a delicious honey garlic sauce. Great for an appetizer or over rice for dinner.
Meatballs just might be one of my favorite things. You can serve them as a meal or as an appetizer, and you can flavor them a million different ways! Italian Chicken Meatballs, Asian Turkey Meatballs, Instant Pot Meatballs….the list just goes on.
These are beef meatballs that are coated in a honey garlic sauce that takes them to a whole new level!
What You’ll Need
- Ground Beef
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seeds
These start with making homemade meatballs, but you can definitely take a shortcut and use premade meatballs that you just toss and cook in the sauce.
How To Make Honey Garlic Meatballs
- Mix all of the ingredients for the meatballs together. Roll into about golf-ball sized meatballs. Place on a lined baking sheet. Broil for 3-5 minutes, flip and broil for 2-3 more minutes. You want them crisp on the outside, but they don’t have to be cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker. Stir until well combined.
- Add the meatballs to the sauce and gently stir until they are well coated.
- Turn on low and cook for 2-3 hours.
- When you are ready to serve sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.
Absolutely, you can have the sauce mixed together and the meatballs cooked and in the fridge. When you are ready, just mix everything together and cook in the crockpot over low heat until the meatballs are cooked through and hot.
Yes, you can definitely take a shortcut and use premade meatballs. They may need a little bit longer to cook in the crockpot, but just pour the sauce over and cook until they are warmed through.
How To Serve Honey Garlic Meatballs
Meatballs are great to have on low or warm for a party. Place some toothpicks nearby, and people can just serve themselves. These meatballs make a great dinner too. There is plenty of the honey garlic sauce, so serve with some jasmine rice to soak it up, and you have an easy dinner!
Any leftover meatballs can be placed in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for 3-4 days. To reheat simply microwave until they are warmed through.
More Easy Crockpot Recipes
- Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken & Gravy
- Slow Cooker Beef & Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken
- Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- Pork Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, very finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole large egg
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the meatballs together. Roll into golf-ball sized meatballs. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, until slightly golden brown. Turn and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic in the bottom of the slow cooker. Stir until well combined.
- Gently stir browned meatballs with the sauce.
- Turn on low and cook for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 369Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 98mgSodium 1885mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 26g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!