Baked Ranch Chicken – Baked chicken breast that is coated in a creamy ranch sauce and topped with crispy breadcrumbs and cheese. A great quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Chicken is pretty much a staple in every house around the country. But it doesn’t have to be dry and boring! This ranch chicken has a crispy crust on the outside, but is super tender, moist, juicy, and full of flavor on the inside.
Plus it is ready in no time, so even on busy nights you can get dinner on the table fast. And with everyone diving in and asking for more.
What’s In Ranch Chicken
- Chicken (boneless skinless chicken breast, thighs, or even chicken tenderloins)
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Panko Breadcrumbs
This easy chicken recipe is only 6 ingredients! It doesn’t get much easier than that. It stays super moist and tender, with a crispy crunch on the outside. The whole family will love this and request it over and over again.
How To Make Baked Ranch Chicken
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo with the ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese until it is well combined.
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of your baking dish and spread the mayo mixture evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Next mix together the panko breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle this over the chicken.
- Spray the chicken with a little cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is 165º F and fully cooked.
How To Tell When Chicken Is Done
Every oven is different and every piece of chicken is a different size and thickness. So even those my chicken might be done after 20 minutes, it make take you 30 if you are using a thicker piece of chicken than me.
The best way to tell when chicken is done is to use an instant read thermometer. You want it to read 165º F when you insert it to the thickest part of the chicken. Once it reaches this temperature, take it out of the oven and serve.
What Is Ranch Dressing Mix
You can usually find ranch dressing mix near the salad dressings in your grocery store. It is a packet of seasoning that you use to make ranch dressing. It adds a ton of flavor to this dish without a lot of measuring or having to have different spices on hand.
What To Serve With Baked Chicken
Store any leftovers in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can reheat in the microwave or a 350º F oven until the chicken is warmed through.
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Southwest Baked Chicken
- Pizza Chicken
- Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- Italian Stuffed Chicken
- Honey Dijon Chicken
- Smoked Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (1 oz) packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/3 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl mix together mayo, ranch dressing mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Spread mayo mixture evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Mix together panko breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Spray the chicken with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165º F and is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving Calories 492Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 128mgSodium 975mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 44g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!