Asian Chicken Wraps – an easy chicken wrap with a Thai peanut sauce. A great lunch idea or a quick and easy dinner!
I struggle with lunch ideas. Please tell me I am not the only one. I work from home, so I have a whole kitchen at my disposal, but that also means I have a whole kitchen full of food. Trying to come up with something that is fast, easy, and good for me frustrates me! Because I get bored easily and don’t want the same thing each day either.
Lately I am a huge fan of chicken wraps. This Crunchy Southwestern Chicken Wraps is one of my favorites. But today I decided to put an Asian spin on these. Because peanut sauce and Thai flavors are always a good idea! Chicken Satay Stir Fry is an easy dinner idea so why no lunch?
Thai peanut sauce is great in so many different forms. You can have Thai peanut noodles that are loaded with veggies and ready in just minutes. You get all the flavors of peanut sauce you love with a comforting bowl of pasta.
When I am thinking about lunch, I want something that really takes about 10 minutes to get ready. I don’t have time to sit in the kitchen and cook. So if I can make a batch of Thai peanut sauce on Monday and have it through the whole week, I am thrilled. Then all I have to do is cook the chicken and lunch is ready in 10 minutes. So great for a quick and easy dinner as well.
I like to buy frozen chicken tenders and I can throw in the toast over for a few minutes, and then just wrap it all up. You can use whatever tortillas or wraps that you like. Right now I am liking Flat Out Wraps, because they are low calorie, so I can feel good about eating these chicken wraps any day of the week. They are aso great with this Chicken Club Wrap.
What’s In Asian Chicken Wraps
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Broccoli Slaw – you can use regular coleslaw mix as well
- Chicken – chicken tenders, leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, grilled chicken etc.
You can make the Thai Peanut Sauce ahead of time and just have it waiting in the fridge when you are ready to assemble the wraps. Super easy!
How to Make Thai Peanut Sauce
- Use a liquid measuring cup or a jar, so you can easily measure and mix the ingredients together.
- Peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, crushed red pepper and a little water all get mixed together.
- Once everything is mixed and nice and smooth, you are done! Store in the pantry all week and just mix before serving.
You can use this sauce over pasta, toss with chicken and serve over rice, or even just as a dipping sauce. But it makes for an amazing Asian chicken wrap as well!
I like to use broccoli slaw in recipes lately. It is super crunchy and holds up well to a sauce. These Honey Sesame Chicken Salad Wraps were the first time I used it, and now it is a constant in my fridge. If you want to use regular coleslaw mix or your favorite lettuce, go for it!
If you are a fan of Asian flavors, this wrap is a must! You can use a rotisserie chicken to have it ready in just minutes. Or you can use frozen chicken tenders or breaded chicken tenders….really any chicken you have is perfect.
More Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Baked Chicken Taquitos
- Baked Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Garlic Tomato Baked Chicken
- Crunchy Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Avocado Chicken Salad
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp water
- 4 wraps
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- Chicken (tenders, rotisserie chicken, chicken strips etc)
- In a liquid measuring cup mix together all of the ingredients for the peanut sauce until well blended and smooth.
- Put about 1/2 cup of broccoli slaw into the center of a wrap. Drizzle with about 1 Tbsp of peanut sauce.
- Top with chicken of your choice and a sprinkle of chopped peanuts.
- Fold the edges over and roll. Slice in half to serve.
You can use whatever form of cooked chicken you have. Great use of rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, frozen chicken tenders or strips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 400Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 96mgSodium 1240mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 39g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!