This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mission Organics®. All opinions are entirely my own.
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wrap – Crispy chicken strips tossed with buffalo sauce and wrapped up with a creamy ranch coleslaw and blue cheese crumbles. A great lunch or easy dinner for the whole family!
If you have been around here before, you know that my family eats a lot of Mexican food. That means that we often have leftovers that I am turning into something new. Today I am sharing one of my absolute favorites. This Buffalo Chicken Wrap is a staple in my week, and I have it for lunch probably at least twice a week.
Mission Organics® Flour Tortillas are always in my pantry for tacos or quesadillas. And during the week I also use them to make great wraps for lunches. You can do pretty much anything with them, but this buffalo chicken is my favorite. I am a sucker for anything spicy!
Mission Organics® Tortillas and Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips don’t have any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. So, I know that I am feeding my family something wholesome and delicious. Plus, they are easy to find right alongside the other tortillas and tortilla chips in your grocery store. The tortilla chips are certified gluten-free and made with real sea salt.
Pack your wraps with a fresh tasty filling and you have something that will fill you up and you can feel good about eating! Mission Organics® products are USDA organic certified and non-GMO project verified. You can check out their products Here. The tortillas are so soft and are perfect for taco night, making wraps for lunch, using leftovers to fill quesadillas and more!
What You’ll Need
- Broccoli Slaw
- Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Sauce
- Bleu Cheese Crumbles
What kind of chicken you use is entirely up to you! I like to use chicken tenders, so you get that crunch. But it is great with leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, grilled chicken or just about anything. Just toss with the buffalo sauce to coat and you are ready to go.
How to Make a Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- This Buffalo Chicken Wrap starts with broccoli slaw that is tossed with ranch dressing so you get all the classic buffalo chicken flavors. But the slaw stays nice and crisp when you are eating it.
- A few blue cheese crumbles are a must as well!
- I like my buffalo chicken to be crispy, so I am using a breaded chicken tender in this recipe, but you can use grilled chicken or whatever you have on hand. Just toss with a little bit of buffalo sauce before assembling. This is great with leftover or rotisserie chicken as well.
- The tortillas have the best flavor if they are warmed, so wrap in a paper towel and microwave for a few seconds before assembling.
- Start by filling the tortilla with broccoli slaw, then a piece of chicken and a few blue cheese crumbles.
- Roll it up and enjoy! Perfect to serve with Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips for a quick lunch or easy dinner
I feel like a wrap and chips are the quintessential lunch so of course I had to have some chips with this wrap. Mission Organics Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are great for just snacking on or serving with your favorite dip. They are made with an authentic heritage and just a few, wholesome ingredients. They’re USDA certified organic and non-GMO project verified as well. They hold up to thick guacamole or a chunky salsa with no problem!
No matter what you are serving with your tortilla chips, the simple ingredients and the delicious corn flavor is what is going to stand out. It isn’t always about the shape of your chip, it is about the taste. And these taste amazing.
I work from home and often struggle with what to make for lunch each day. I want something that will fill me up, taste great, and not leave me feeling guilty. I love how easy this Buffalo Chicken Wrap comes together and it is full of fresh ingredients and is ready in just minutes.
Having a pantry that is stocked with our staple ingredients can make lunch easy, but also dinners can come together in minutes. Taco night can be on the table super-fast and I can feel good about feeding my family a wholesome meal they will actually eat!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Southwest Chicken Wrap
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap
- Asian Chicken Wrap
- Ground Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Club Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Honey Sesame Chicken Salad Wrap
- 4 Mission Organics® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions
- Mix together broccoli slaw and ranch dressing until well combined
- Heat Mission Organics Soft Taco Flour Tortillas in a paper towel in the microwave for 20 seconds. (warming them is best for full flavor)
- Toss cooked chicken tenders in buffalo sauce until well coated.
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup of slaw, 1 chicken tender and a few blue cheese crumbles
- Roll up and serve
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 29mgSodium 1203mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 14g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!