Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap – a simple and easy lunch idea that you can make in just minutes! Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, and creamy ranch dressing is the perfect combination.
Coming up with lunches can be tough. Wraps like this Southwest Chicken Wrap is probably my favorite and something I have often. But no one wants to eat the same thing every day, so I like to mix it up.
These chicken bacon ranch wraps are loaded with all kinds of deliciousness! Creamy ranch dressing brings it all together and adding bacon gives it so much great flavor and crunch.
Chicken, bacon, and ranch together is a very classic flavor combination that works really well. Chicken Bacon Ranch pasta is a huge favorite in our house. And a Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is something you can make at home or find in a lot of restaurants.
If you are a fan of ranch dressing, this Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix is a must! You can make your own dressing in just minutes at any time. And it is so much better than any store bought kind. So if you have the time, make your dressing for this wrap, you will not be disappointed.
What You’ll Need
- Chicken Breasts
- Onion Powder
- Large Tortilla or Wrap
- Ranch Dressing
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Start by cooking your bacon until it is nice and crispy. Remove it from the skillet and set on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder.
- In the same pan the bacon (remove all but about 1 tablespoon of bacon grease) was cooked in, cook the chicken over medium-high heat for about 5-6 minutes on each side, until it is cooked through. Remove and set aside until you are ready to assemble.
- Spread about 2 Tablespoons of ranch dressing over each tortilla. Top with lettuce, sliced tomato, and cheddar cheese.
- Arrange 2 slices of bacon and the chicken over the center of the wrap.
- Fold in the sides, and then fold from the bottom up, wrapping tightly.
- Cut the wrap in half with a sharp knife, and serve immediately.
What To Serve With Lunch Wraps
- This is a great use for any chicken that you have. Leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken, chicken tenders, pre-cooked chicken strips or even chicken deli meat. So if you want a shortcut, use a little help from the store instead of cooking the chicken from scratch.
- You can make these ahead, but the dressing does make it a little soggy. It is best to go light on the dressing and serve extra in a little extra ranch on the side.
- The recipe calls for shredded cheddar cheese, but you can use whatever your favorite cheese is. Sliced cheese works great as well.
More Easy Lunch Wraps
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Asian Chicken Wraps
- Avocado Chicken Salad Wrap
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Chicken Club Wraps
- Honey Sesame Chicken Salad Wraps
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 tortilla wraps
- In a large skillet arrange bacon in a single layer, and cook over medium heat until crispy. Remove and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Season the chicken with paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of bacon grease from the skillet. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for about 5=6 minutes per side, until it is cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove and set aside until you are ready to assemble.
- To assemble, spread about 2 Tablespoons of ranch dressing over each tortilla. Top with 1 cup of lettuce, sliced tomato, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Place 2 strips of bacon and a piece of chicken in the center of each wrap.
- Fold the sides over the chicken, and then roll tightly from the bottom up.
- Cut in half with a sharp knife and serve immediately.
You can use rotisserie chicken, deli meat chicken, chicken tenders, or any type of chicken you like
Amount Per Serving Calories 807Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 161mgSodium 1812mgCarbohydrates 48gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 59g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!