Chicken bacon ranch pizza is a white pizza topped with tender chicken, crumbled bacon, and Ranch Dressing. An easy meal for the pickiest of eaters.
Are there pantry staples that you always have in your house? No matter what, we always have Ranch Dressing in my fridge and a few in the pantry. It pairs with just about everything and my son loves it.
Chicken, Bacon, and ranch are all ingredients that make my mouth water. And I dip pizza crust in ranch all the time, so why not put them all on the actual pizza?
Savory, salty and perfectly seasoned with ranch dressing, just pair it with cheese and an easy pizza crust for a family-friendly meal. I also added tomatoes and green onions, just for some color.
Most white pizzas have a creamy garlic sauce base, but technically speaking, any pizza without a tomato based sauce is considered to be white. So there you go… ranch is the new garlic sauce. I just drizzled mine on top, but if you wanted to add an additional layer on the bottom, it would be delicious.
Just a handful of ingredients for the perfect meal!
- Pizza crust – grab a pre-made crust (already baked) or make your own with a simple pizza dough recipe. This is one of my quick weeknight meals, so I don’t mess around with the dough. Cauliflower pizza crust can also be swapped.
- Shredded chicken– another one of my weeknight hacks, grab a rotisserie chicken from the store and use that instead of cooking your own. Leftover chicken can also be used and is great because it is seasoned.
- Bacon– cooked and crumbled, adds salty balance and chewy texture.
- Garlic olive oil – Garlic infused olive oil is great for so many recipes, especially topping salads. If you just have regular, that is fine too.
- Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese– Cheese blends make simple recipes taste sophisticated, but using one or the other, or a different type of cheese entirely is also an option.
- Roma tomato & green onions– With less seeds and pulp, it is perfect for adding after the pizza has been cooked. This combined with green onions offers and cool freshness and crunch.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dressing- the star of the show, RANCH! Get crazy and use one of the other varieties like buffalo, buttermilk or fiesta salsa.
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Preheat the oven and place the crust on a baking sheet. Line with parchment for easy clean up. Alternately, you can use a pizza stone, which will likely be heated in the actual oven, so use a clean workspace for the crust.
- Brush the baked crust with garlic oil. Adding this layer seals the crust and prevents other ingredients from making it soggy.
- Evenly divide the chicken, bacon and cheese over the crust.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese bubbles. I realize this is a large time swing, but depending on your oven and whether you are using a pizza stone or baking sheet, the times can vary greatly. Just keep an eye on it.
- Lastly, remove it from the oven and immediately top with the tomatoes and green onions.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing over the pizza, slice and serve.
The sky is the limit as far as pizza toppings and nearly everything pairs with chicken, bacon and ranch. Here are more popular pizza toppings:
- Sliced mushrooms
- Crumbled sausage.
- Fresh onion slices or onion powder
- Black olive slices
- Bell pepper slices
- Broccoli florets
- Wilted spinach
Unfortunately, pizza isn’t great made ahead and homemade pizza doesn’t freeze well. But leftover, they are divine!
Enjoy cold or reheat in a warm oven. Another trick I’ve learned from my Italian friends is that it is quicker and yields the crispiest crust to reheat leftover pizza in a frying pan. The Air Fryer also works wonders in just 1-2 minutes. Line the basket with aluminum foil to mitigate clean up mess.
- 1 12- inch pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 Tbls garlic olive oil
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small Roma tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Hidden Valley Ranch Original Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place pizza crust on a prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with garlic oil. Sprinkle evenly with chicken and bacon. Spread both kinds of cheeses over the pizza. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, and immediately sprinkle with tomatoes and green onions. Squeeze ranch dressing over the pizza. Slice and serve.
If you do not have garlic oil, spread a thin layer of Ranch Dressing over the crust as the "sauce".
Amount Per Serving Calories 743Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 77mgSodium 1224mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 31g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.