No Knead Pizza Dough – Make homemade pizza at home with this super easy homemade pizza dough!
Everyone loves pizza night! And getting to make your own pizza at home is always a fun idea. I am pretty sure my guys would eat pizza every night if I let them. Or at least multiple times a week. But getting delivery or going out often can get expensive. Not to mention that it isn’t good for you!
This Roasted Garlic White Chicken Pizza is one of my favorites. It is not your traditional pizza, it has a white sauce that is absolutely amazing with the roasted garlic. Plus it is a little bit better for you, because it isn’t super cheesy and is topped with chicken.
This is a homemade pizza dough with yeast, but it is not scary or hard to make. As long as you follow the directions and make sure your water is the right temperature this is such an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make in just minutes! Pizza night just got better. And it is great for all sorts of pizzas too. This Bacon, Ranch, Chicken Pizza is one of my guys favorites.
I love how this quick pizza dough comes together. There is no kneading, you just mix the ingredients together and then let it rest for a few minutes before you starting rolling it to make your pizza. I often divide the dough after it has risen, so we can all make our own pizza. Mushroom and Ham White Pizza is a great one to use up some ingredients you have in your fridge.
- Start by mixing warm water with yeast and letting it sit for about 5 minutes. You want to make sure you are using fresh yeast that has not expired yet. It is best to keep yeast in the fridge, it will last longer this way. As the water and yeast mix together it will start to “bloom” or get nice and foamy.
- In a separate bowl mix together your flour, salt and sugar. This yeast feeds off the sugar, so don’t leave it out. I like to add Italian seasoning when I am making an Italian style pizza, just to give it a little more flavor. But this is definitely optional.
- Once the yeast is nice and foamy, add it and the olive oil to the flour and mix until your dough comes together.
- Cover and let rest for about 20 minutes. This isn’t like a bread dough that you want to double in size, you just want it to rise slightly and gluten relax so that you can roll into a thin crust.
I have been making this homemade pizza dough for over 10 years. I found it when my son was just a baby and it was a great way to have pizza night and control what we were eating. I don’t love a lot of cheese on mine, and I like veggies and other toppings that my husband doesn’t. So this way we both got our own.
Years ago I use this crust when I made Potato Pizza for my cooking club. Not only was the pizza a huge hit, but I think I converted a couple store bought pizza crust people to homemade. They were all shocked at how easy it is to make. So add this easy pizza dough to your menu and pizza night will never be the same again!
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning, optional
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 cup hot water, (105-110 degrees)
- 1 package, (.25 oz) active dry yeast
- In a liquid measuring cup mix together warm water and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl mix together flour, salt, sugar, and Italian seasoning.
- Add water and olive oil, and mix until well combined. Cover with a towel and let rise for 20 minutes.
Adapted from Allrecipes
Leave out the Italian seasoning for a basic pizza crust to use with any pizza.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 200 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 391mg Carbohydrates 34g Fiber 1g Sugar 2g Protein 5g