Chicken Club Wrap Recipe – turn a classic chicken club sandwich into an easy chicken wrap for any day of the week. Great to take to work, make for dinner, picnics, or just about anything.
Do you have sandwich night at your house? It can be something like a Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese or maybe making your own sub sandwiches. It makes for such an easy night; little clean up, fast and easy!
A club sandwich is kind of a classic. There isn’t a diner that doesn’t have it on the menu. I have seen a chicken club, a turkey club, or just a basic club sandwich. And they are all delicious! And if they add avocado, there is a good chance I am ordering it.
This chicken wrap recipe is perfect anytime. I love it in the summer, because you just need to cook bacon and chicken; both of which you can do ahead of time. So dinner time is super simple. Plus when tomatoes are in season, it makes this chicken wrap extra delicious!
What’s In a Club Sandwich
- Bread – it is usually served on some kind of toasted bread. Obviously since this is a wrap we are using a large tortilla or wrap.
- Avocado – this isn’t a staple in your classic club sandwich, but it is in mine!
Chicken wraps are one of my favorite things to make during the week for lunches. Honey sesame chicken salad wraps have been my go to, but I am pretty sure this chicken club version is going to be added to the mix. Fresh veggies with just a little bit of bacon makes for my favorite kind of lunch. You can use whatever kind of wrap you want – low carb, flavored, plain tortillla…whatever you like.
How To Make A Chicken Club Wrap
- Start by cooking your chicken. You can use frozen chicken strips, chicken tenders, leftover chicken, rotisserie chicken etc. Whatever you have on hand, just heat it and then get ready to assemble.
- Lay the wrap on the counter in front of you and spread mayo in the center of the tortilla
- Then start arranging your toppings. Place lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon and chicken in the center.
- Fold up the sides and then roll like you would a burrito.
- Slice it in half and serve.
You can make the chicken club wraps ahead and have them in the fridge to take to work, send to school, pack for a picnic, or just when you aren’t in the mood for cooking.
So break out of that grilled cheese or ham sandwich rut and try this Chicken Club Wrap – you will not be disappointed. You can even change it up! Add cheese or mustard, skip the avocado – make it how you like it!
More Tasty Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- Chicken Tenders
- Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Cafe Rio Chicken
- Avocado Chicken Salad
- Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- 2 Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Fresh Tomato, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces Chicken Breast, strips, cooked
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked
- Lay a tortilla on a cutting board in front of you. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayo in the center of the tortilla.
- Add 1/2 cup lettuce, a few tomato slices, 1/2 avocado, about 3 ounces of chicken, and 2 slices of bacon.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Slice the tortilla in half and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1031Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 36gCholesterol 130mgSodium 1754mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 18gSugar 8gProtein 56g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!