This bacon cheeseburger pasta skillet will make your mouth water as it simmers on the stove. Good thing it only takes twenty minutes to get on the table!
It doesn’t matter what time of year it is, life is busy and getting dinner on the table quickly is a must. That is why I love one pan pasta skillets. You cook everything in one pan, and dinner is done in just about 20 minutes!
Plus you can mix up the flavors a million different ways! This tastes like a bacon cheeseburger when it is too cold to grill. Or you can make Chicken Parmesan Pasta that takes like the classic Chicken Parmesan!
Pasta skillets are so easy to make, because all you need is one pan. You cook your protein and then add the pasta, liquid and all the flavorings you want. Then you just cover and let the pasta absorb the liquid as it cooks. The end result is a quick and easy dinner your family will love!
What’s In Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Ground Beef
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Broth
- Short Cut Pasta, uncooked
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef and onions together, breaking up the ground beef and cooking until the meat is cooked and the onions are soft.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, uncooked pasta, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Make sure everything is well combined and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cover the skillet and reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked, stirring ocassionally.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary. Then stir in the cheddar cheese until it is melted.
- Add in the bacon at the very end and serve with desired burger toppings.
The fun thing about this bacon cheeseburger pasta is you can top it with whatever your favorite burger toppings are! It is a great way to have everyone get the meal they want without making different things.
- Diced Tomatoes
- More cheese!
More Easy Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Baja Shrimp Tacos
- Slow Cooker Jambalaya
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Frito Pie
- Crispy Pork Cutlet
- 1/2 pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 14 ounces Diced Tomatoes
- 14 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 12 ounces Short Cut Pasta
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and onions together.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock, pasta, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted, and then stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with desired burger toppings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 673Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 135mgSodium 1617mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 4gSugar 10gProtein 47g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!