Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes
Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes – a one pan chicken dinner with citrus, olive oil, and basil marinated chicken, green beans and roasted potatoes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli. The opinions and text are all mine.
This summer flew by, and it is time for back to school already. You know what that means? Crazy busy weeks. As if they weren’t busy all summer long! But the school year seems so much more hectic to me. So easy, one pan dinners to the rescue!
This oven baked chicken is perfect for quick and easy dinners. Everything cooks on one sheet pan, the marinade for the chicken doubles for the potatoes and green beans. You really can’t get much better. 6 ingredients, and 30 minutes is all it takes!
Chicken is kind of a staple in every house across America. What is for dinner? Chicken. It can get kind of boring, right? Well this oven baked chicken is anything but. It all starts with Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The intense, full-bodied flavor is great to ignite everyday experimentation for sautéing or grilling vegetables, seasoning meats, and flavoring pastas and marinades.
Bertolli is the number one oil brand in the world with over 150 years of expertise. They bring a rich heritage to every kitchen. So you know that your chicken is going to be anything but boring!
This oven roasted chicken comes together with just 6 simple ingredients. A marinade that is made up of olive oil, kumquat (or tangelo) zest and juice, fresh basil, salt and pepper. Tons of fresh and bright flavors. Toss the potatoes and green beans in it, and let the chicken sit in it for a few minutes. Everything bakes on one pan, so you have little clean up!
You don’t need a lot of ingredients to have a tasty and healthy dinner. All you need is simple quality ingredients. Bertolli, while simple, sparks spontaneity, adventure, and connection in every dish. It makes the simple act of cooking a fun and exciting part of life.
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 pound small purple potatoes, halved
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Bertolli Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbls chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbls kumquat (or tangelo) zest
- 2 Tbls kumquat (or tangelo) juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place sheet pan in oven while it preheats.
- Mix together olive oil, basil, zest, juice, salt and pepper. Reserve 3 Tbls of mixture.
- Toss chicken in the marinade. Set in fridge until ready to use.
- Toss green beans and potatoes in the reserved marinade.
- Once oven preheats, add potatoes to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and green beans to the pan, and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 339Saturated Fat 3gSodium 309mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 5g