- 2 cups plus 2 Tbls all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 Tbls butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 325°.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In an electric mixer combine melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined. Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 tbls size balls of dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Annie's Eats
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 128 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 20mg Sodium 85mg Carbohydrates 18g Fiber 1g Sugar 12g Protein 1g