- 2 cups plus 2 Tbls all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 Tbls butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 325°.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In an electric mixer combine melted butter, brown sugar and sugar until well combined. Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 tbls size balls of dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Annie's Eats
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 20mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.