Air Fryer Mushrooms – a super easy side dish, topping for steak or salads, or even a meat-free main dish. So simple and takes just minutes!
Knowing How To Cook Mushrooms is a basic skill that I think everyone needs. Mushrooms are so good to add to different pastas, gravy, sauces, or even just serve as a side dish.
But now it just got easier if you use the air fryer! Just 10 minutes, a few spices and they are done and delicious.
What You’ll Need
- Olive Oil
- Spices – Italian seasoning, Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
How To Make Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Clean your mushrooms and then depending on the size either quarter or halve them.
- In a bowl mix together the olive oil with the seasonings and toss the mushrooms to coat.
- Arrange mushrooms in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer, and then cook for about 10 minutes, shaking the basket half way through cooking.
Air Fryer Tips
- Start with clean mushrooms. There is much debate if you should put your mushrooms under running water or just brush them off with a damp towel. I am don’t notice a difference, so I clean them under a very slow stream of water to brush the dirt away.
- Make sure your have a single layer when your food is in the air fryer. If you stack the mushrooms, the air will not circulate well, and your mushrooms will not be evenly cooked.
- Mix up your spices! I went with Italian seasoning and garlic powder, so they would be versatile for most dishes. But you really can use whatever spice blend that you like.
- You want to shake the air fryer basket, or stir the mushrooms half way through cooking. This makes sure you get them evenly cooked, and not just browned on one side.
How To Serve Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Top of your Sous Vide Steak
- Use in Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
- Mushroom Rice
- Gravy for Smothered Pork Chops
To make this recipe I used a Cosori 5.8 Qt Air Fryer. It is big enough that you can fit plenty of food in, and the basket comes out so you can easily shake, stir, or flip whatever you are making.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Baked Potato
- Air Fryer Cookies
Air Fryer Mushrooms
Air Fryer Mushrooms - a super easy side dish, topping for steak or salads, or even a meat-free main dish. So simple and takes just minutes!
- 8 oz package mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Clean and cut mushrooms into quarters or halves depending on the size.
- In a bowl mix together olive oil with the rest of the seasonings. Add mushrooms and mix until everything is well coated.
- Arrange mushrooms in the basket of your air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook at 400º F for 10 minutes, shaking the basket after 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 147mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Did you know there is a Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts SHOP? Lots of different E-Books for sale. Or you can buy me a coffee to say thanks!
- Watermelon Rice Krispie Treats - May 30, 2023
- Bisquick Muffins - May 29, 2023
- Oatmeal Pancakes - May 26, 2023
Tuesday 1st of June 2021
Thank you for sharing this recipe! It turned out really good!
Tuesday 1st of June 2021
Oh wow! My family is going to love this. Can't wait to make these tonight to go with our dinner! So excited to try this recipe!
Friday 28th of May 2021
Air fryer for the win! Love a simple recipe that taste amazing. Perfect side dish.