Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip – just a handful ingredients make this super easy dip. Great for parties, picnics, game day, or just about any time!
In my house dips and appetizers are always a big hit. If there is a party or get together, there will be no shortage of different dips, you have to have something for everyone! Hot dips like Baked Mexican Cheese Dip or Refried Bean Dip always go over well.
This dip is just 5 ingredients and flavors that just work well together! You will often see a recipe called Crack Chicken or that version in soup, dips, pasta etc. It is basically just this flavor combination. And it is so darn addicting, people call it crack dip.
What You’ll Need
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cooked Bacon
Just 5 simple ingredients! I like to use my Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix instead of the packet from the store, but either works. You need 1 packet or 1 ounce of the mix.
How To Make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- In a bowl cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Add almost all of the bacon and mix until it is evenly blended.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with the remaining bacon to serve.
Seriously one of the easiest dips there is to make! And it is great if you have leftover bacon, just make a few extra strips next time you make bacon and have it ready for this dip.
All you need to do is cover and store in the fridge. This will last for 4-5 days, if you can stop eating it long enough! It is great to make ahead, but it is not a dip you want to freeze. The texture of the dip is watery and breaks apart of you try to freeze it.
What Goes With Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
This is one of those dips that is really doesn’t matter what you serve with it, people are doing to dive it and it will disappear quickly!
- Homemade Fat Free Potato Chips
- Fritos Scoops
- Tortilla Chips
- Carrots/Celery/Bell Peppers
This is a great base recipe, but you can really mix it up and add-in more flavors or sub ingredients for something just a little different each time.
- Add sliced green onions or chives for a great depth of flavor to this dip.
- A lot of dip recipes use Mayo, it isn’t my favorite so I left it out. But it definitely adds a little more tanginess to the recipe. So use half and half with the sour cream.
- Don’t like sour cream? Use plain Greek yogurt, it will be creamy and work great.
- Like things spicy? Mix in a little jalapeno or crushed red pepper to give this dip a little kick!
More Fun Appetizer Recipes
- Taco Cups
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Fire Roasted Salsa
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Corn Dip
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip
- White Queso
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix, and cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Mix in about 4 strips worth of bacon.
- Spoon into a bowl. Stop with reserved bacon to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 360Saturated Fat 18gCholesterol 92mgSodium 654mgCarbohydrates 4gSugar 2gProtein 11g
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!