The Only Mediterranean Salad Recipe You Need This Summer
Garlic & Herb Mediterranean Salad – A crisp salad with garlic & herb tilapia and lemon garlic vinaigrette.
Do you eat a lot of salads? I should probably eat more than I do. I always think salads are better when I order them at restaurants, but I am not sure why – partly because I didn’t have to make it, and partly I am sure because of all the toppings they put on their salads to make them super flavorful.
I am a toppings person. I don’t want just a boring salad. Berry Almond Salad is one of my favorites because of all the “stuff” going on. So for this Garlic & Herb Mediterranean Salad I did not skimp. I went all out, and put tons of my favorite toppings on this salad.
Let’s start with the protein: maybe the most important part of any salad. It has to be full of flavor, and delicious or your salad will flop. Today we have Sea Cuisine Garlic & Herb Tilapia. I am excited to be working with Sea Cuisine on this recipe. Sea Cuisine is all about flavorful sea food products. You can actually see their products before you buy them because the product is visible through their unique see-through packaging.
Garlic & Herb Tilapia is coated in herbs you can actually see. With Sea Cuisine’s simple, expertly prepared cuts of fish, there’s no limit to the dishes you can create. So re-think your salad game with this garlic & herb Mediterranean Salad; it is anything but boring. You can find Sea Cuisine products at your local Kroger, Target or Safeway.
I topped my Mediterranean salad with tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, and olives and then made a quick lemon garlic vinaigrette to bring it all together. Super easy, fresh, and definitely filling.
This summer Sea Cuisine is also making the rounds with their mobile sampling tour! They will be in Denver June 22-26 making stops at Kroger, Target and Safeway with samples of their amazing products, plus fun quizzes to test your knowledge on sustainable sourcing practices. If you’re in the Denver area, check it out!
- 1 package Sea Cuisine Garlic & Herb Tilapia
- 1 package favorite salad blend
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- Cook the Tilapia according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad. Arrange lettuce on 2 plates. Top each plate with tomatoes, cucumbers, green olives, and avocado.
- Once fish is cooked, place on the salad.
- Top with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette dressing, or your favorite vinaigrette.
Click Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette to get the dressing recipe.
Amount Per Serving Calories 388Saturated Fat 1gCholesterol 85mgSodium 637mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 7gSugar 5gProtein 38g
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#sweepstakesentry”; and leave the url to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the url to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to us residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/1/17-9/18/17
Be sure to visit the Sea Cuisine™ brand page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!