Air Fryer Corn Dogs – make the absolute perfect corn dogs at home in the air fryer. They get super crispy on the outside and stay juicy in the middle.
Corn dogs have always been one of my favorite game day and fair treats. There is just something nostalgic about them that makes me want to order them whenever I see them.
Making them at home has always been a little hit or miss until now! Using the air fryer for corn dogs makes them taste like the ones I remember and they are amazing!
The air fryer really can turn some store bought foods into something so much better than you knew it could be. Like Pizza Rolls and Frozen French Fries, you will never turn back once you make them in the air fryer.
Frozen corn dogs are ready in about 10 minutes and they get a perfectly golden and crispy and the hot dog stays super juicy. It is exactly like you want it to be, it tastes fresh and like you just got it from the vendor at the fair.
What You’ll Need
- Corn Dogs
Literally all you need is corn dogs and nothing else. Most recipes in the air fryer use some kind of oil or non-stick spray. But with these you don’t need anything it, they get crispy enough on their own.
How To Make Corn Dogs In Air Fryer
- The first thing you need to do is arrange the corn dogs in a single layer. You can make just 1 or up to 5 or 6 depending on the side of your air fryer basket.
- Set the air fryer to 360º F and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping them half way through.
Making dinner doesn’t get much easier than that!
To make this recipe I used a Cosori 5.8 Qt Air Fryer. It is big enough that you can fit plenty of food in, and the basket comes out so you can easily shake, stir, or flip whatever you are making.
Air Fryer Tips
- Do not over crowd the air fryer basket. You want to make sure everything is in a single layer, so that the air circulates and everything gets as crispy as it can.
- Make sure to shake or flip the food about half way through the cook time. This make sure everything is evenly crispy and not just the bottom.
- There is no need to thaw! Put the corn dogs in frozen and they will cook in about 10 minutes.
- Be careful when you take them out, they will be hot. Use a tongs to put them on a plate. The wooden sticks will not burn, but they will be very hot.
- If you like the mini corn dogs that aren’t on a stick, they were great as well! You can make more at one time. I would start with 7 minutes and check if they are hot.
What To Serve With Corn Dogs
Serve your air fryer corn dogs with ketchup, mustard or whatever your favorite dip is.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer Quesadillas
- Air Fryer Green Bean Fries
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- 4-6 frozen corn dogs
- Arrange corn dogs in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer for 360º F. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 200Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 7mgSodium 110mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 7g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on dinnersdishesanddesserts.com should only be used as a general guideline.
I created a fun group on Facebook, and I would love for you to join us! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new at Dinners, Dishes and Desserts (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #dinnersdishes so I can see all the wonderful DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS recipes YOU make!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!